Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    I'd say Caius...but only cos i applied there!!! Hehe!! Also though...someone earlier said that Caius wasn't that big...but isn't it oneof the larger colleges?? I'm glad you think i'm nice btw!!

G
    lol.....anybody that replies to PMs helpfully i think is nice....gzftan, where are you now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamierwilliams)
    lol.....anybody that replies to PMs helpfully i think is nice....gzftan, where are you now?
    Where am i?? Currently..i'm in front of my computer....but i'll be going to watch CSI Miami in a mo...

Seeing as i thought that was a bit of an odd question....i will also answer geographically....i'm in Surrey...near to Sutton.

And as i think that's also a weird question/answer...in terms of unis...i just need to decide on firm and insurance choices....

G

ReputationRep:
    Where am i?? Currently..i'm in front of my computer....but i'll be going to watch CSI Miami in a mo...

Seeing as i thought that was a bit of an odd question....i will also answer geographically....i'm in Surrey...near to Sutton.

And as i think that's also a weird question/answer...in terms of unis...i just need to decide on firm and insurance choices....

G
    lol....soz, i meant uni-wise....but youve answered my question

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamierwilliams)
    lol....soz, i meant uni-wise....but youve answered my question
    Lol...no probs! Well...i can hear the theme tune now so i'm off...

Laters

G

ReputationRep:
    I'd say Caius...but only cos i applied there!!! Hehe!! Also though...someone earlier said that Caius wasn't that big...but isn't it oneof the larger colleges?? I'm glad you think i'm nice btw!!

G

Yeah, Caius is the third largest. And I know someone there who says that despite its reputation he's found there aren't that many stereotypical public schoolboys there - well, he could think of one who fits the stereotype, and apparently nobody likes him

Some extra info: Caius apparently has a reputation for rubbish food, Stephen Hawking is a Fellow there and the choir is pretty good from what I hear. Trinity has an outstanding choir, it could probably buy you Yorkshire if you needed to study it, but it's SO big it can be very impersonal (Caius is 3rd largest but doesn't come close to John's and Trinity in terms of size).

My personal opinion? Go visit 'em! And then choose Sidney

ReputationRep:
    Hey MadNatSci, I visited SidneySussex the other day too, very nice! And close to Sainsbury's, handy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadNatSci)

My personal opinion? Go visit 'em! And then choose Sidney
    hehe i agree, sidney's brilliant, really can't wait to go. everyone seems to know everyone else, which i like, like you have your own family
    do people still build snowmen on the masters garden?read about that in the prospectus, me and my friend have agreed to do it at xmas muhahah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadNatSci)
    Trinity has an outstanding choir,
    Tell that to the Clare choristers

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.