This discussion is closed.
^mjg^
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by coolguy)
They also don't do Media Studies or Psychology.
Even though my school is one of the top grammar school they have a limited number of subjects.
all the best schools like garibalid, matt holand, quegs, eton and clitheroe royal grammar scool offer them subjects! y wud they offer them if they werent respected?
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ^mjg^)
all the best schools like garibalid, matt holand, quegs, eton and clitheroe royal grammar scool offer them subjects! y wud they offer them if they werent respected?
"if any fit boyz/grls want sum cyber fun with a future LSE gradu8 pm me!" - I hope you're not serious about the boy thing...
^mjg^
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)
"if any fit boyz/grls want sum cyber fun with a future LSE gradu8 pm me!" - I hope you're not serious about the boy thing...
y?
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ^mjg^)
y?
You're bisexual?
^mjg^
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)
You're bisexual?
no way man! just evry1 wants a piece of me rite now.
James_W
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by theodore)
It would be best if you add Media Studies and Psychology to say ICT and Business. Then you will be doing four really hard, well-respected A levels that will stand you up for the rest of your life and will probably get you into heaven (especially Media Studies, which is really really well-thought of).
Thanks, take away Media Studies and add General Studies - and they are my A Levels.
^mjg^
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by James_W)
Thanks, take away Media Studies and add General Studies - and they are my A Levels.
aint gs mint m8???
James_W
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Jeh, big tings gwanin wit da Gen! Learn bout da urban culture n ****.

Big up ur socks.
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by coolguy)
They also don't do Media Studies or Psychology.
Even though my school is one of the top grammar school they have a limited number of subjects.

Thats why they dont do Media studies and Pschology! Key words [I] top grammar school[I]. I do maths and take away something like Sports science...because you need maths to do Computing at university. I'd replace Business studies with Economics and ICT with computing.
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ^mjg^)
no way man! just evry1 wants a piece of me rite now.
Ahh right, I get ya now.
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ThornsnRoses)
Thats why they dont do Media studies and Pschology! Key words [I] top grammar school[I]. I do maths and take away something like Sports science...because you need maths to do Computing at university. I'd replace Business studies with Economics and ICT with computing.
Yes, A-Level Computing has a lot of programming and technical science involved, it's respected.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (32)
8.21%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (33)
8.46%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (87)
22.31%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (51)
13.08%
No, nothing has changed (117)
30%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (70)
17.95%

Watched Threads