Turn on thread page Beta

choosing A-Levels watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coolguy)
    They also don't do Media Studies or Psychology.
    Even though my school is one of the top grammar school they have a limited number of subjects.
    all the best schools like garibalid, matt holand, quegs, eton and clitheroe royal grammar scool offer them subjects! y wud they offer them if they werent respected?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ^mjg^)
    all the best schools like garibalid, matt holand, quegs, eton and clitheroe royal grammar scool offer them subjects! y wud they offer them if they werent respected?
    "if any fit boyz/grls want sum cyber fun with a future LSE gradu8 pm me!" - I hope you're not serious about the boy thing...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    "if any fit boyz/grls want sum cyber fun with a future LSE gradu8 pm me!" - I hope you're not serious about the boy thing...
    y?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ^mjg^)
    y?
    You're bisexual?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    You're bisexual?
    no way man! just evry1 wants a piece of me rite now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theodore)
    It would be best if you add Media Studies and Psychology to say ICT and Business. Then you will be doing four really hard, well-respected A levels that will stand you up for the rest of your life and will probably get you into heaven (especially Media Studies, which is really really well-thought of).
    Thanks, take away Media Studies and add General Studies - and they are my A Levels.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James_W)
    Thanks, take away Media Studies and add General Studies - and they are my A Levels.
    aint gs mint m8???

ReputationRep:
    Jeh, big tings gwanin wit da Gen! Learn bout da urban culture n ****.

Big up ur socks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coolguy)
    They also don't do Media Studies or Psychology.
    Even though my school is one of the top grammar school they have a limited number of subjects.

Thats why they dont do Media studies and Pschology! Key words [I] top grammar school[I]. I do maths and take away something like Sports science...because you need maths to do Computing at university. I'd replace Business studies with Economics and ICT with computing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ^mjg^)
    no way man! just evry1 wants a piece of me rite now.
    Ahh right, I get ya now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    Thats why they dont do Media studies and Pschology! Key words [I] top grammar school[I]. I do maths and take away something like Sports science...because you need maths to do Computing at university. I'd replace Business studies with Economics and ICT with computing.
    Yes, A-Level Computing has a lot of programming and technical science involved, it's respected.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.