Btec National Diploma in Business - Introduction to Marketing M1 assignment Watch

mossinator
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi everyone,

myself and the whole of my class has a final deadline for M1 for the Introduction to Marketing unit tomorrow by midnight and we all are in the same boat in passing the criteria which is "Compare marketing techniques used in marketing products in two organisations" we're having trouble explaining how the market technique is used to market the products such as IPod 8GB and Starbucks Latin Ameirca Coffee and I previously used examples for describing how the organisation uses those marketing techniques for P1 which was passed but she is basically saying it's not describing how the products are marketed. If anyone is in the same boat as me, or achieved the criteria, then I would highly appreciate it if I could get feedback and please feel free to request more details.

John.
YummyStepford
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I can inbox you that assignment which I completed to distinction, I am looking for help on merits/distinctions for units 27 (health and safety) 29 (retailing) and 38 (economics) let me know if you are able to help at all please x
Fatima95
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by YummyStepford)
I can inbox you that assignment which I completed to distinction, I am looking for help on merits/distinctions for units 27 (health and safety) 29 (retailing) and 38 (economics) let me know if you are able to help at all please x
I am also on the same boat as you. My deadline is in 2 weeks, and I really want to reach distinction. The textbook says "For this task, you need to find out the similarities and differences that exist between these techniques and discuss these in relation to the two products. Try to stay focused on answering the question and do not end up writing all you know about the techniques".

Can you please inbox me the assignment. I really appreciate the help.
shivatsal
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey I am doing same course aswell and we have deadline till this friday but if you have Unit 1, 2 and 3 then please please can you email me!!!!
hencobra
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
hi can u send me the information on that plaz and sorry i have not done those units yet but am sure u got them by now so can u plaz send me that information thax loads my email is [Removed - please use PMs or post here]
hasanricardobaki
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
hi guys, im currently doing the same thing could you please help me? ive done mine on Tesco and Nike
Muzzie
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Same i have deadline on friday i really need ur help so can u please send me a copy of tht to if u dont mind
angel-2013
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

please can yu help with this because the deadline is for wednesday and i really need helppp on this thx alot
abbasahmed786
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi guys can somebody help me I need some work I am very behind and there are odd chances of me getting into uni
John_H95
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by abbasahmed786)
Hi guys can somebody help me I need some work I am very behind and there are odd chances of me getting into uni

Hi there, what units do you need help with?
abbasahmed786
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by John_H95)
Hi there, what units do you need help with?
Unit 29 understanding retail
Unit 34 website design
Dindin1000
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
hii!! I'm doing those assignments, (introduction to marketing) M1 and M3 and i was wondering if you could help me on what to do in those two assignments or could you please inbox me those assignments bcuz i've got the deadline for 6 units I did this year by the end of the week and I still have so much to complete.
Dindin1000
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I really need help on the merits and distinction tasks for unit 1 and 2. if anyone can please send their assignments to me if they dont mind? please I really need help on those assignments.
CheamStudent
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hiyaa
i was wondering whether you still have your unit 29 assignments and would be able to help me with it? thanks
randy_ortan
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
i need help on unit 2 m1, m2 & d1 if you have done it could u help me out. also i have unit 3,5,10,13 if u need help with it
yasbuss
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi, does anyone know what to do for D1 in Unit 3 Intro to marketing. Really need help asap.
Could you also describe to me clearly stating what the main question is about and what I should focus on?

Thank you
yasbuss
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

Hi, can you help me with the distinction part of unit 3? D1?
sanaullah54454
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Can u inbox me it please I need help
sanaullah54454
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Can u inbox me the work for unit 29 please
sanaullah54454
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Can you send me it please I have done unit 27 so ill send you it if u need it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Is the plastic tax enough to protect the environment?

Yes (13)
5.6%
No (219)
94.4%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise