Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    This is the way the premiership might look like, if the scores remain as it is. That means that arsenal maintain unbeaten record, and Chelsea would be ON TOP OF Man united! Funny that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    This is the way the premiership might look like, if the scores remain as it is. That means that arsenal maintain unbeaten record, and Chelsea would be ON TOP OF Man united! Funny that!
    now gives me the opportunity to say: ARSENAL ARE WITHOUT A DOUBT THE BEST!!!

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea are still awful bearing in mind that they've spent about £120million since the August.. Whereas Arsenal have spent about £25million.. on two players.

And Utd.. that's just funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    *Whispers nervously*. Let's just hope that Arsenal don't concede late.

ReputationRep:
    Wow loaaaads of fellow Arsenal supporters on the forums!

ReputationRep:
    it's going well

super super bob! super super bob! super super bob! super bobby pires

\o/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    *Whispers nervously*. Let's just hope that Arsenal don't concede late.
    But given our overall performance this season, even a draw or at worst a loss couldn't refute that argument

ReputationRep:
    United just love to get me vexed, we're falling apart...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XTinaA)
    United just love to get me vexed, we're falling apart...
    serves you right

ReputationRep:
    serves you right
    Heehee. If the scores remain, arsenal will be NINE points in front of Man U. Aaaarrrrgggghhh! Charlton hit the post, and almost scored. *Bites fingernails nervously again*.

ReputationRep:
    serves you right
    On the bright side, my team on Premier League Fantasy Football is doing OK...

Dammit that's no bright side! Oh well the youngsters have tasted defeat, they won't want it next season.

ReputationRep:
    aw city lost, manchester will be unhappy tonight

and full time at highbury woo \o/

ReputationRep:
    But given our overall performance this season, even a draw or at worst a loss couldn't refute that argument
    Could have said that last season. But they blew it.

I think the premiership should incorporate a play off system like there is in rugby union and league. At the end of the season the top 6 teams battle it out for the title in a knock out style comp. Would mkae things much more interesting

Perhaps they could give the proceeds to the lower league teams which such games would give too.

ReputationRep:
    On the bright side, my team on Premier League Fantasy Football is doing OK...

Dammit that's no bright side! Oh well the youngsters have tasted defeat, they won't want it next season.
    maybe it's now time for you to change sides. You know you're an Arsenal supporter at heart...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Heehee. If the scores remain, arsenal will be NINE points in front of Man U. Aaaarrrrgggghhh! Charlton hit the post, and almost scored. *Bites fingernails nervously again*.
    No more nerves!!!!!!!!!
    • Arsenal Won!
    • Chelsea won!
    • Man u will probably end up drawing!

Wicked!!!!! (btw, Charlton should never have been given the free kick from which they scored).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)

I think the premiership should incorporate a play off system like there is in rugby union and league. At the end of the season the top 6 teams battle it out for the title in a knock out style comp. Would mkae things much more interesting

Perhaps they could give the proceeds to the lower league teams which such games would give too.
    I've always said playoff systems are unfair on the teams who've performed brilliantly all season, in that it turns a league tournament into a more unpredictable cup situation.

ReputationRep:
    maybe it's now time for you to change sides. You know you're an Arsenal supporter at heart...
    Go away. I ain't no glory hunter. I'm a Red Devil.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)

Never did like that system. If a team wins the premiership over 38 games, they deserve to win. Especially if they win by many points.

ReputationRep:
    I take it you're studying in London and lived in Manchester previously then?

ReputationRep:
    Go away. I ain't no glory hunter. I'm a Red Devil.
    Don't worry. You're just in denial

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.