Turn on thread page Beta

Arsenal 1st, Chelsea 2nd, Man U 3rd!!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    I disagree. It was clamped down on in rugby, so it can be clamped down on in football!!

I dont think it will happen either though, football clubs are too greedy.
    what really pisses me off is real madrid. Basically they were in a worse financial situation that leeds, yet sold their training ground to the "council" who then loans it back for free. Also they keep on getting money from the king, which is the only reason they can buy practically who they want. at least united have their money from success, whereas chelsea, who themselves were in a terrible financial state just got bailed out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanMushMan)
    what really pisses me off is real madrid. Basically they were in a worse financial situation that leeds, yet sold their training ground to the "council" who then loans it back for free. Also they keep on getting money from the king, which is the only reason they can buy practically who they want. at least united have their money from success, whereas chelsea, who themselves were in a terrible financial state just got bailed out.
    Indeed. Juan Carlos is the cousin of the Queens!

I support Leeds. Did you hear how much interest he got on those loans to buy Ferdinand etc? Around 22%. Now that is just plane stupid!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.