Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    i need to find info on the net about material deprivation.....
    ...the sociologist have to be
    ...forsyhte and furlong 2000
    ...connor and dawson 2001
    ...youth Cohert studies 2002

    cud u plz tell me where i can find dis info
    thank u sooo much
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.