The Student Room Group

Arab League- Submit a Syria Resolution

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Moleman1996
Speaking test questions. We basically had to learn answers to about 50 different questions from 5 different categories or so :tongue: They changed it in the new one because they said it needed to be "general conversation" and with the old way it wasnt working :tongue:

Oh we had to memorise the answers to about 6 - 8 questions, and one unpredicted question with a short answer.

It seems to work and be kind of, achievable.
Reply 21
Original post by RoryS
Oh we had to memorise the answers to about 6 - 8 questions, and one unpredicted question with a short answer.

It seems to work and be kind of, achievable.

did you know the topic before the exam then? we had about 5 different topics that it could be, only 2 or 3 would come up.
Reply 22
did you know the topic before the exam then? we had about 5 different topics that it could be, only 2 or 3 would come up.

Yeah, we knew the questions/topic before the Speaking & Writing exams. The was only one unpredictable questions right at the end of the exam.

This was helpful as it allowed us to prepare the answers before and try to learn them. :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by RoryS
Yeah, we knew the questions/topic before the Speaking & Writing exams. The was only one unpredictable questions right at the end of the exam.

This was helpful as it allowed us to prepare the answers before and try to learn them. :smile:

would have been helpful for us too :tongue: We only knew that it'd be one of the topics we'd learnt, no idea which one though :/
Reply 24
would have been helpful for us too :tongue: We only knew that it'd be one of the topics we'd learnt, no idea which one though :/

Oh that's difficult. Well I'm glad I got it slightly easier than you. :tongue:
Reply 25
Original post by RoryS
Oh that's difficult. Well I'm glad I got it slightly easier than you. :tongue:

ha ha, I just suck at foreign languages tbf :tongue:
Reply 26
ha ha, I just suck at foreign languages tbf :tongue:

Same! :lol:
Reply 27
Original post by RoryS
Same! :lol:

id never cope with anything like russian or greek, where they add new letters and stuff. And I wont even go near Chinese :s :wink:
id never cope with anything like russian or greek, where they add new letters and stuff. And I wont even go near Chinese :s :wink:

You'd be surprised how easy it is to pick up. Once you've practiced for a bit, you should be fine with the letters. When I learn new languages and new letters, I use exercises which practice sounding out words and I learn the letters phonetically.
Reply 29
Original post by toronto353
You'd be surprised how easy it is to pick up. Once you've practiced for a bit, you should be fine with the letters. When I learn new languages and new letters, I use exercises which practice sounding out words and I learn the letters phonetically.

im too lazy to learn languages :tongue:
Reply 30
im too lazy to learn languages :tongue:

Me too!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending