Turn on thread page Beta

Down watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Is there anything in your life that gets you proper down to a pretty serious point? - abit depressed...

ReputationRep:
    "proper down to a pretty serious point?" - explain?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Custard)
    Is there anything in your life that gets you proper down to a pretty serious point?
    yes, march first, when my friend jeffery died. that was undoubtably the worst, saddest, hardest day of my life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    very depressed, i think.

sometimes, but i can handle it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    Manchester dialect. I understood it straight away

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    A bit depressed, do you want me to edit it?

ReputationRep:
    i thought it was like "down to a serious point" like getting "down to work" or something

ReputationRep:
    A bit depressed, do you want me to edit it?
    nah, thats fine, its just my hearing, ol' grandpaw's hearing aid is packing up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    nah, thats fine, its just my hearing, ol' grandpaw's hearing aid is packing up.
    i see.....so what was your worst day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    yes, march first, when my friend jeffery died. that was undoubtably the worst, saddest, hardest day of my life.
    That must have been terrible, and theres me getting depressed over someone just putting me down....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aaarrrggh)
    Manchester dialect. I understood it straight away

i understood it too...so whats that mean?

what gets you down
    life generally can get me quite down.

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    Oh that's terrible! gives CurryADD a hug.

ReputationRep:
    I think my worst day was the day I broke my foot, went to my grandpa's funeral and wasn't allowed to go on the flight to florida because the doctor advised against it

ReputationRep:
    That must have been terrible, and theres me getting depressed over someone just putting me down....
    it was. rumor was going around that a kid had been killed at our school. (this was when i was in sixth grade) and then after school my mom told me it was a sixth grader and i asked who it was..and she told me it was jeffery, here i had been all day thinking he was skipping school, and he was bloody dead.

so i collapsed.

sob story. makes me sad just thinking about it......he was only 12.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    I think my worst day was the day I broke my foot, went to my grandpa's funeral and wasn't allowed to go on the flight to florida because the doctor advised against it
    Goodness me, that must have been awful.

ReputationRep:
    It's hard to sadden me and impossible to depress me. There's always a bright side.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XTinaA)
    It's hard to sadden me and impossible to depress me. There's always a bright side.
    and thats when one of your best friend dies..

this thread is making me sad and remember.....so im not posting on here anymore!

ReputationRep:
    Walking in a runner.

Hmmm...

Tearing my MCL on a head first slide in to second in the 2nd inning (my first at bat) of our first game in a major international tournament, then nearly getting arrested by Airport Cops cause they thought I was carrying a gun inside my huge leg brace.

ReputationRep:
    it was. rumor was going around that a kid had been killed at our school. (this was when i was in sixth grade) and then after school my mom told me it was a sixth grader and i asked who it was..and she told me it was jeffery, here i had been all day thinking he was skipping school, and he was bloody dead.

so i collapsed.

sob story. makes me sad just thinking about it......he was only 12.
    god makes my hairs stand up on end along my arms.

M cousin best friend, always together. he was so much older than my cousin, the last christmas we was at my cousin house i remember perfectly, my second cousin Ki-ki was playing with my hair because he was tired, we were sat near the window when someone tapped on it, they will be bobbings my cuz said, he went to the door and no one was there the phone rang and thay asked me to answer.

There was a man at the end of the phone hysterical, he asked for my cousin. My cousin face fell, he looked schoked he kept repeating no, this hasn't happen, it turned out that bobbings had been murdered kick to death by someone **** heads who only wanted abit of money, bob would have give it to them they didn't have to kiil. A very sad christmas as you can imagine...

ReputationRep:
    Them darn Yankees signing A-Rod.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 28, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.