Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Custard)
    god makes my hairs stand up on end along my arms.

M cousin best friend, always together. he was so much older than my cousin, the last christmas we was at my cousin house i remember perfectly, my second cousin Ki-ki was playing with my hair because he was tired, we were sat near the window when someone tapped on it, they will be bobbings my coz said, he went to the door and no one was there the phone rang and thay asked me to answer.

There was a man at the end of the phone hysterical, he asked for my cousin. My cousin face fell, he looked schoked he kept repeating no, this hasn't happen, it turned out that bobbongs had been murdered kick to death by someone **** heads who only wanted abit of money, bob would have give it to them they didn't have to kiil. A very sad christmas as you can imagine...
    i hate death. my grandpa died on christmas, and my nana died on easter.

but nothing is worse nothing than losing a friend.

ReputationRep:
    Accidently shooting myself with a 9mm Semi-Automatic M92F Berretta.
    That hurt........

I believe there is lesson to be learnt here....
    Oh I remember, don't play with guns!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)

I cant even imagine losing a friend. It must be really hard to cope with

ReputationRep:

hmmm... i can only begin to imagine the pain. I don't know how I'd get along with some of my friends...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dickie)
    When I was 15, three of my friends died in an auto accident, I still think about them today though its many years ago now. I missed them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 101mphfastball)
    When I was 15, three of my friends died in an auto accident, I still think about them today though its many years ago now. I missed them.
    my god.......*shakes* that sucks so bad.....i didnt know how i was going to get over jeffery, the last thing i said to him was "i know"

didnt even get to say goodbye.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dickie)
    True that, losing a friend forever would really hurt. Especially as I love my friends and see them as brothers and sisters.

ReputationRep:
    A little girl who used to take my out every Sunday in my pram (obviously when I was a baby) was hit and killed by a drunk driver on one of the Sundays that she didn't take me out. Perhaps if I had been there she would have taken a different route.

Life is unfair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XTinaA)
    True that, losing a friend forever would really hurt. Especially as I love my friends and see them as brothers and sisters.
    exactly.....im closer to my friends than my family. dont know what i would do if adam died, or kristen, or kallie.

ReputationRep:
    my god.......*shakes* that sucks so bad.....i didnt know how i was going to get over jeffery, the last thing i said to him was "i know"

didnt even get to say goodbye.
    That was actually a bad year when I was 15 cause another friend of mine was hit by a truck on his motorbike and killed. Never said goodbye to any of them..........

ReputationRep:
    That was actually a bad year when I was 15 cause another friend of mine was hit by a truck on his motorbike and killed. Never said goodbye to any of them..........
    yeah....happens at oak ridge all the time. truck full of kids crashes seven of them die, every year.

it sucks doesnt it? there the last people you think youll be going to funerals for.

ReputationRep:
    exactly.....im closer to my friends than my family. dont know what i would do if adam died, or kristen, or kallie.
    Same here.

ReputationRep:
    My sister boyfriend left fatherless at the age of 2 orpaned at the age of 8, at the age of 16 he was in a car accident, his friend broke both of legs losing his football career whilst 2 dead bodies was lest motionless in the back seats. Hes best friends gone forever in a flash. A drunk ******* pulled out right infront of them!

ReputationRep:
    yeah....happens at oak ridge all the time. truck full of kids crashes seven of them die, every year.

it sucks doesnt it? there the last people you think youll be going to funerals for.

Sucks major.
    We have a mini sky scraper or tower block whatever you call it at college, I knew a guy who jumped off it, but its so high, about 2 people jump off it a year.

ReputationRep:
    Sucks major.
    We have a mini sky scraper or tower block whatever you call it at college, I knew a guy who jumped off it, but its so high, about 2 people jump off it a year.
    yeah, some idiots actually try to jump off oak ridge.....(2 story building) they had that problem with stanford on one of their towers.

ReputationRep:
    Sucks major.
    yeah, bet that does suck. its ultra sad. i feel empty when a friend of mine dies. like im a shell.

ReputationRep:
    did u no if u transelate skyscraper into german and back to english it comes out as cloud scratcher.

hehe

ReputationRep:
    yeah, bet that does suck. its ultra sad. i feel empty when a friend of mine dies. like im a shell.
    I just feel very sad, it hurts and you cant think about anything else, or do anything. Sometimes it makes you wanna go hide, cause loosin someone you care about hurts.

ReputationRep:
    I just feel very sad, it hurts and you cant think about anything else, or do anything. Sometimes it makes you wanna go hide, cause loosin someone you care about hurts.
    i didnt want to live....i just wanted him to be alive......i was in denial i think, i couldnt believe he was dead.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 28, 2004
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.