Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know where i can get the answers to the 1995 chemistry module 6 multiple choice exam?

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonnymc4)
    Does anyone know where i can get the answers to the 1995 chemistry module 6 multiple choice exam?
    Wow, that is old.

Why not do recent past papers, that are more related to the exams you will be taking soon.

ReputationRep:
    I've got it for homework for monday. I need to do 45questions all with explainations and the football team I support, Bolton Wanderers, are playing in the Carling Cup final tomorrow, so I guess I won't be doing any of it then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonnymc4)
    This board is not in the business of promoting.

Do the work for yourself, it will aid your long term revision.

The only reason you use answers to past exam papers is to check or look for a starting point - eventually you learn.

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.