The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Do a search on the site
You need to say what the graphs you have done for your data show. And how accurate your data was etc. Just make it quite detailed.
Reply 3
courtyboy02
You need to say what the graphs you have done for your data show. And how accurate your data was etc. Just make it quite detailed.

im using box plots and scatter graphs to show depreciation etc.
but you say it needs to be detailed but mine isnt. ive just sed that there is a negative correlation wen comparing price and miles and i just point out the anomalies. thats only like 3 or 4 lines on each graph which is nothing at all so i am struggling quite a bit.
That is roughly what i did and got a B grade. Don't worry. It sounds fine to me. Make sure you do the graphs again without the anomolies because that will get u marks!
Reply 5
k cheers
Reply 6
shaz
hey
im doing GCSE maths coursework and its Used Car Data and you need to see what affects the price of the car.Ive chosen Age and Miles but im not quite sure how to analyse all the data ive got.
if anyone knows what to do or has one for me to see and understand plz reply
cheers
shaz(hi my name is e and i have don that coursework b4, what u should do is look at the age of the car and the miles, compare them and u will see the older the car the more miles it riden]

Latest