Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi Everyone, I decided to make a new thread about University of Northampton and those staying in William Carey Halls of Residence. I Just thought it would be a good opportunity for me to get to know people before I start uni.

Im Staying in Flat 41

& I am studying Accounting and Marketing

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm in Flat 41 too room 5 Studying Sport & Exercise Science, glad I found someone! xox

ReputationRep:
    Yayyyy!! I'm glad I found someone too! Nice to meet you I've been trying to find out who's staying in my flat for ages, I just want to make new friends before I start lol xx

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha sweet I only got my offer last night came on here & yours was the first post was like woop Yeah can't wait to start uni should be great fun So where abouts are you from? Xox

ReputationRep:
    I'm all the way in London! Lol! Yeah I can't wait to start too! I'm looking forward to freshers week xx

ReputationRep:
    Ah sweet I'm not to far away - Colchester in Essex Ahh I just wanna start now, going to be so cool living away from home literally cannot wait!Northamptons of what I've read iss pretty good for nightlife, so should be good

ReputationRep:
    Yes! I heard the nightlife is pretty awesome. It's gonna be so weird living on my own, but I'm looking forward to it. I really hope our other flat mates are really nice xx

ReputationRep:
    im in flat 42 but i cant find anyone else !!!!

ReputationRep:
    Flat 36

ReputationRep:
    I'm in flat 46

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilyenefer)
    im in flat 42 but i cant find anyone else !!!!

I'm in flat 44 and I can't find anyone either!!

ReputationRep:
    Flat 30 + studying biology!?

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.