Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone show me an example of a portfolio for unit 1 of gcse ict. Thanks it's on software applications.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by courtyboy02)
    Can anyone show me an example of a portfolio for unit 1 of gcse ict. Thanks it's on software applications.
    (Related to his other threads asking for assistance on a different coursework).

Do you do anything for your self ?

I reckon people have been told "Go to that UK Learning site they do everything for you".

It's on Software Applications and..... - in otherwords you haven't been playing attention to what your teachers have told you about the coursework, as it doesn't appear you even have a title. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    I reckon people have been told "Go to that UK Learning site they do everything for you".
    well it is usually the first site that comes up in google.

ReputationRep:
    I have been listening in class and my teacher says i will get a grade A or B. However, i want to see if i could improve it (why the hell would i need a title?). Now get off my case!

ReputationRep:
    lol u dont get A or B ya get pass Merit Distinction. N if ya want an example of a portfolio, u cant be predicted a or b cuz u aint dun ote. I got mine marked n i got Distinction A* 16/16 muhahahahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShaD)
    lol u dont get A or B ya get pass Merit Distinction. N if ya want an example of a portfolio, u cant be predicted a or b cuz u aint dun ote. I got mine marked n i got Distinction A* 16/16 muhahahahaha
    I have completed my portfolio anyway so SCREW YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by courtyboy02)

ReputationRep:

???????????????????????????????? ?? :confused:

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Staffordshire University
    Nursing and Midwifery Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Teesside University
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.