Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone show me an example of a portfolio for unit 1 of gcse ict. Thanks it's on software applications.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by courtyboy02)
    Can anyone show me an example of a portfolio for unit 1 of gcse ict. Thanks it's on software applications.
    (Related to his other threads asking for assistance on a different coursework).

Do you do anything for your self ?

I reckon people have been told "Go to that UK Learning site they do everything for you".

It's on Software Applications and..... - in otherwords you haven't been playing attention to what your teachers have told you about the coursework, as it doesn't appear you even have a title. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    I reckon people have been told "Go to that UK Learning site they do everything for you".
    well it is usually the first site that comes up in google.

ReputationRep:
    I have been listening in class and my teacher says i will get a grade A or B. However, i want to see if i could improve it (why the hell would i need a title?). Now get off my case!

ReputationRep:
    lol u dont get A or B ya get pass Merit Distinction. N if ya want an example of a portfolio, u cant be predicted a or b cuz u aint dun ote. I got mine marked n i got Distinction A* 16/16 muhahahahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShaD)
    lol u dont get A or B ya get pass Merit Distinction. N if ya want an example of a portfolio, u cant be predicted a or b cuz u aint dun ote. I got mine marked n i got Distinction A* 16/16 muhahahahaha
    I have completed my portfolio anyway so SCREW YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by courtyboy02)

ReputationRep:

???????????????????????????????? ?? :confused:

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.