The Student Room Group

Is underbutt the new cleavage?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Original post by llessur123
It looks so bad. Few woman have the kind of arse worthy of that little clothing yet everyone seems to be wearing them. Cellulite and saggy buns all over the place, there is nothing attractive about it.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Exactly this. I think it looks awful.
Original post by py0alb
The responses have been very predictable so far. The majority of girls simply denigrate wearers as "slutty" or "unattractive" (how would they know this?), and the majority of men describe it as "liberated" and "smoking hot".

The women are talking sense, and the men, whilst not being completely incorrect, are only saying such things due to the fact that seeing these women as 'smoking hot', amongst other things, is because they're not their girlfriend/significant other.

That whole Madonna whore complex.

If my girlfriend wore some of these 'shorts' out in public, I'd probably laugh my arse off, then tell her to change.
Reply 202
Original post by philistine
The women are talking sense, and the men, whilst not being completely incorrect, are only saying such things due to the fact that seeing these women as 'smoking hot', amongst other things, is because they're not their girlfriend/significant other.

That whole Madonna whore complex.

If my girlfriend wore some of these 'shorts' out in public, I'd probably laugh my arse off, then tell her to change.

Rubbish. The whole "madonna whore" theory is that of a rampant misogynist. Only a seriously psychologically damaged mentalist wants his girlfriend to be some sexless virgin. and girls are notoriously spiteful and judgemental of anyone more attractive than them. Its just jealousy.
Original post by py0alb
Rubbish. The whole "madonna whore" theory is that of a rampant misogynist. Only a seriously psychologically damaged mentalist wants his girlfriend to be some sexless virgin. and girls are notoriously spiteful and judgemental of anyone more attractive than them. Its just jealousy.

If you take it to the extreme, sure.

Would that be the same kind of jealousy not exhibited by the average male? What happened to both men and women are equal, and their differences only being the consequence of gender spacing propagation?
Reply 204
Original post by philistine
If you take it to the extreme, sure.

Would that be the same kind of jealousy not exhibited by the average male? What happened to both men and women are equal, and their differences only being the consequence of gender spacing propagation?

Well when a man wears a short sleeve shirt and shows off his forearms, or a suit that accentuates his shoulders, or whatever, I don't bitch and call him a slut.

Women (typically) like shoulders and arms, so men show them off. Men like boobs and bums, so women show them off.
All I can say is this is NOT a good look:

Bum.jpg

Quick Reply

Latest