Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1a)
    Then it's not your own work if it's being positively influenced by what someone else's brain thought of is it!

who cares! do you get amazing satisfaction that your work is 100% written by yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1a)
    firstly, that's university level, and secondly you have to pay for them.
    There not much difference among university and college levels - University ones are much much better. Paying - yes, but it not much money anyway if you want to get good grade. You use it as an example and you get a lot of ideas on how to write your own work.

ReputationRep:
    The fundemental difference is that when a teacher helps you they don't just tell you what to write, they explain it better and you go away knowing what to write. In your case, I doubt you'd be looking for free GCSE courseworks on the internet with the intention of learning from them and then doing your coursework.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    who cares! do you get amazing satisfaction that your work is 100% written by yourself?

i think your work is allowed to be influenced by other material, i mean teachers give us loads of material to work with so thats the same surely, i mean if you dont look for other materials to help youre coursework - you are under great disadvantage because most other people do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1a)
    The fundemental difference is that when a teacher helps you they don't just tell you what to write, they explain it better and you go away knowing what to write. In your case, I doubt you'd be looking for free GCSE courseworks on the internet with the intention of learning from them and then doing your coursework.
    my teacher tells me what to write when i ask him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cinderella)
    There not much difference among university and college levels - University ones are much much better. Paying - yes, but it not much money anyway if you want to get good grade. You use it as an example and you get a lot of ideas on how to write your own work.
    Ok. Didn't read properly the first time.

ReputationRep:
    I agree totally!

ReputationRep:
    For many students, especially foreing students it is very difficult to write essays and coursework (jusy imagine yourself studying in Greek) and such type of courseworks and essays help: they give you the push. You then know what this all is about and what to write. you know where to find information and you will be able to write GOOD essay with deep analysis, rather then descriptive piece of work.

ReputationRep:
    no

ReputationRep:
    i've in the darklands of East Malaysia, playing with spider monkeys, trippin' on acid, changed my whole perspective on ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retard)
    changed my whole perspective on ****.
    wow, so for you it's no longer brown and stinky?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    wow, so for you it's no longer brown and stinky?
    :eek:

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.