Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Linkin Park are one of those bands you associate with 13 year old grungers who wear Criminal Damage jeans that their mums insist on re-hemming so they don't tread on them, and who have stupid slipknot hoodies even though the gimp mask scares them; but they are ashamedly easy to listen to!

Only like the first album tho... not that I said that out loud of course

ReputationRep:
    yeah I love them
    Chester is so cute..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rednirt)
    Linkin Park are one of those bands you associate with 13 year old grungers who wear Criminal Damage jeans that their mums insist on re-hemming so they don't tread on them, and who have stupid slipknot hoodies even though the gimp mask scares them; but they are ashamedly easy to listen to!

Only like the first album tho... not that I said that out loud of course
    i like the new album... but not around other people... jeez, theyd hang me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john5)
    linkin park suck all nu metal suck
    Linkin Park aren't really nu-metal, but they do suck

ReputationRep:
    linkin park
    "i know i will sing like the world is going to end for a bit cos i cant think of anything better...urr...crap, need some filler...i know, i will scream 'shut up' or something for a few minutes, they'll like that :P"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    their songs sound the same. i have their first album but gt bored very quickly

Sorry Linkin fans, but I have to agree with the above. I bought Hybrid Theory two summers ago. I listened to it for 3 days straight, and then I realized that all the songs sound the same. I mean listening to the cd was a really good way for me to vent anger and have something to punch the air to, but I haven't listened to that cd since. And that new song "Numb"--honestly. Isn't it just a remix of something from the first album?

I'm only kidding. Please do not actually answer "NO" to that last question.

ReputationRep:
    I like them. I think theyre good

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 21, 2004
Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.