Turn on thread page Beta

is it me or did a thread just disappear watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    did the paedophilia post just disappear?

ReputationRep:
    edders is the only mod online.... shall we ask him?

ReputationRep:
    Expression alert.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Expression alert.
    and wow.....we are following the forumla laid down in UKL members lightbulb thread. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    so, it what way did we offend or upset the great and powerful moderators to envoke him to wipe a thread from history

ReputationRep:
    prolli said thread not specified when ui tried to reply

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    and wow.....we are following the forumla laid down in UKL members lightbulb thread. :rolleyes:
    <industry insider> it's lamp, not lightbulb </industry insider>

ReputationRep:
    well, the paedophile thread has completly disappeared, I wonder why

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    <industry insider> it's lamp, not lightbulb </industry insider>
    Actually if you delve deeper into the light industry, the correct terminology is a "bulbous glass with an inclosed filament"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Actually if you delve deeper into the light industry, the correct terminology is a "bulbous glass with an inclosed filament"
    dont forget the inert gas.

screw lightbulbs, use LEDs

ReputationRep:
    we are digressing. our freedom to speak our mind has been supressed my the spanish moderation

ReputationRep:
    Quite ironic that our freedom of expression on thread is being deleted by Expression, the mod.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Quite ironic that our freedom of expression on thread is being deleted by Expression, the mod.
    there was nothing particularly bad in that thread, even rich hayden had posted in it

ReputationRep:
    Evidently Paedophilia, even when being discussed intelligently, it still a taboo topic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)

I fully expected you to assume that.

I am thrilled to rub your face in the fact that you were horrifically wrong in that assumption.

Get off my case.

ReputationRep:
    Well, it does seem a bit strange that it was for at least 6 hours and nothing was done to it, and then suddenly the hand of mod smote its ruin on the server-side.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    there was nothing particularly bad in that thread, even rich hayden had posted in it
    See, this is why I complained last time.

I didn't see why a thread where there was good discussion had to be deleted.

Hayden posted in it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)

I am thrilled to rub your face in the fact that you were horrifically wrong in that assumption.

Get off my case.
    Respect!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)

Get off my case.
    I couldn't resist the connection.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    What was the purpose of deleting that entire thread? It had valid discussion in it. Admittedly a little chit chat, but there were only a couple of 'offensive' posts I saw.
    Exactly.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.