Turn on thread page Beta

Thesis and Dissertation Abstracts watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    A few weeks ago a new website with the aim of helping out students and researchers was developed and launched. The idea is to publish the thesis and dissertation abstracts online. These abstracts are checked by the search engines and attract a large number of visitors. Thus the abstracts are read by persons who are interested in that particular subject area.

Take a look at the website at http://www.thesisabstracts.com. Feel free to post your thesis or dissertation abstract or just check out if any other student has studied a similar subject.

All services are free of charge.

Feel free to send any comments or remarks.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    What are your comments/feedback?

Are you interested in sharing the knowledge with others?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thesis)
    What are your comments/feedback?

Are you interested in sharing the knowledge with others?

i think it is a good idea, but maybe inside each subject e.g.accounting and economics, there should be more sub-pages, because eventually there will be hundreds of thesis, and it is hard to know which one you want to read if it is not sorted out into different cateogeries e.g economics - branch it into several sections micro-macro...etc?

ReputationRep:
    I understand your point. I am sure this is one of the main tools we have to build up as the site grows bigger. However the search facility provides searching in all categories or a particular category and that will help you find what you are looking for.

Besides, we receive hundreds of hits from Google which points users directly to the abstract which contains the keywords.

ReputationRep:
    I understand your point. I am sure this is one of the main tools we have to build up as the site grows bigger. However the search facility provides searching in all categories or a particular category and that will help you find what you are looking for.

Besides, we receive hundreds of hits from Google which points users directly to the abstract which contains the keywords.

is this site mainly targeted to university students? i am doing a-leve at the moment and itd be really great to have another a-level coursework site

ReputationRep:
    Sure .. If users are willing to share coursework, we can further develop this website to accomodate all requests.

ReputationRep:
    Sure .. If users are willing to share coursework, we can further develop this website to accomodate all requests.

damn i deleted all my coursework from gcse!! :mad:

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.