Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I haven't visitied Manchester Uni nor Birmingham uni yet, so for those who have, it would be great to know which one is the better one. I am thinking that Manchester Uni is better, just i guess like the city more, and have a better football team? But then i dont support Manure.

ReputationRep:
    bham is higher in league tables

(Original post by zero101)
    Which league tables would those be?

ReputationRep:
    Well according to the times Economics table Birmingham is ranked 19 and manchester is ranked 13. But the independt says that Birmingham is ranked 5 and manchester is ranked 11 :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I would say the city is more important than league tables. Also Manchester grauduates are some of the most demanded in the country.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    I would say the city is more important than league tables. Also Manchester grauduates are some of the most demanded in the country.

yea looks like manchester then

ReputationRep:
    as u said - bham is higher in 'independent ' league tables..and also GUARDIAN..

ReputationRep:
    Manchester k thx.

ReputationRep:
    as u said - bham is higher in 'independent ' league tables..and also GUARDIAN..
    i trust times more and it is more reconised, and the poll clearly shows that manchester university is the more popular choice, so i may just go for it, its an insurance anyways

ReputationRep:
    yeah that's fine..go 4 manch
    i agree that times is a better league table, and more respected..however it is important 2 look at the general league table 2

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 29, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.