Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't be too surprised if he was. What's so surprising that an army of a couple of hundreds of thousands has found one man after 3 years?

ReputationRep:
    Please post that link correctly.....I'd like to see it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronnie Raygun)
    Please post that link correctly.....I'd like to see it...
    cant you dedeuce the link yourself?

ReputationRep:
    no.....otherwise I wouldn't have asked.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks......I've already found it.

ReputationRep:
    obl bush is a lying!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    if bin laden was captured, i would have thought the first thing that the us goverment would do is tell everyone. Given the situation in iraq etc, some positive publicity is just what they want.

ReputationRep:
    if he would have been captured surely it would have been plastered all over the papers, radio, news and would be in peoples conversations. as it is this is the first ive heard of it so im assuming it to be another publicity stunt.

xxx

ReputationRep:
    I heard he had settled down with a nice lady to have kids and start a poppy farm.

ReputationRep:
    If Usama is captured, Kerry is finished.

4 more years for Bush.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    I heard he had settled down with a nice lady to have kids and start a poppy farm.
    I heard she was once arrested for a DUI! Yes, now that's good reporting.

ReputationRep:

4 more years for Bush.
    When is the general elections? I estimate the eventual "capture" of osama, beard and all, to be released onto the news within that timeframe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yannis)
    I wouldn't be too surprised if he was. What's so surprising that an army of a couple of hundreds of thousands has found one man after 3 years?
    Congrats on your Oxford offer by the way.

ReputationRep:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/3535555.stm

4 more years for Bush.
    Exactly...

Kerry leads opinion polls for US presedent vote all the way and they will whip Osama out in October. Time to get to the bookies.

ReputationRep:
    no-if he has been captured the american authoritys would want the news of his capture hidden from the public for some time. if they release the news the terrorist cells would react quickly, if they manage to hide the fact he his in american custody they can gain information on current terrorist plans

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.