The Student Room Group

Ron Paul On Syrian intervention to Congress

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ak137
Meh, its your loss.

If you are unable to state your point, make sure you say so clearly. Someone with less intellect might not have been able to pick up on that.
Original post by ak137
Erm no, you were actually being serious. And now that ive caught you out, you're backtracking/trying to, but failing miserably. :rofl:

Oh my. :teehee:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m65njyam3B1qkg7pz.jpg
Reply 42
Original post by ANARCHY__
If you are unable to state your point, make sure you say so clearly. Someone with less intellect might not have been able to pick up on that.

Ive already said everything I need to say. Anyone with half a brain knows American Zionists push for these interventionist wars. That is why ron paul was not invited to AIPAC. Now scurry back into your bubble, thinking that Zionist do not influence American foreign policy :smile:
Original post by ak137
Ive already said everything I need to say. Anyone with half a brain knows American Zionists push for these interventionist wars. That is why ron paul was not invited to AIPAC. Now scurry back into your bubble, thinking that Zionist do not influence American foreign policy :smile:

Sure. I am prepared to be open to this. Have you got any resources I can take a look at?
Reply 44
Wow... Look at the zionist tumbleweed go by...
Original post by rawkus
Indeed. However i would not say that this proves that Congress is 'run' by Israelies/ Zionists as this other guy is saying. Israel is of great geopolitical interest in the region, so ofcourse it is in the united state's interests to empower their ally and keep them sweet.

Perhaps it isn't 'run' by pro-Israelis, but if they want something done they have the money to lobby harder than any other group - on a par with defence contractors and oil - and the ability to ruin almost any Congressman who dares stand against them, by either financing the Congressman's rival or by releasing ads calling him an anti-Semite etc. Furthermore, the Presidential campaigns are financed heavily by the pro-Israeli team - have a guess why every U.S. President since Lyndon Johnson has gone to AIPAC ceremonies and blown sunshine up Israel's backside?

As far as Israel itself is concerned, however, it is of no worth to the United States. It has no valuable resources, a low population and isn't strategically located (the U.S. could deal with another Suez with its aircraft carriers alone). 'But it's the only democracy in a region where there are none!' - polling stations won't suddenly create valuable resources out of thin air, raise an enormous population and thus a huge market, or transport the territory to one of the world's chokepoints. In fact, Israel isn't of no particular worth to the United States, it's detrimental. Its actions in the region, whether justified or not, forces Washington to get involved, ergo promoting radical Islamists in the process: America's support of Israel against Palestine was one of Bid Laden's key arguments as to why 9/11 occured.

I'd argue that Indonesia, with a population of 240,000,000 compared to Israel's 7,600,000; a closeness to the Straits of Malacca and to China as opposed to an area of the world which, although remains important to U.S. thinking, is an area it is pivoting away from; and 1,423,000 barrels of crude oil per day in comparison to Israel's 3806, is a far greater partner to have.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by ak137

Hello?
Come on man. Really?

He's not being serious. He doesn't really think that Zionists control Congress, he thinks that Jews do. 'Zionist' to him, based on many of his posts and his sympathies, is code-word for 'Jew'. Why else would he call Racip sodding Erdogan a 'Zionist' in his signature?
Reply 48
Come on man. Really?

“Since the 1960s, Jews have come to wield considerable influence in American economic, cultural, intellectual and political life. Jews played a central role in American finance during the 1980s, and they were among the chief beneficiaries of that decade’s corporate mergers and reorganizations. Today, though barely two percent of the nation’s population is Jewish, close to half its billionaires are Jews. The chief executive officers of the three major television networks and the four largest film studios are Jews, as are the owners of the nation’s largest newspaper chain and the most influential single newspaper, the New York Times... The role and influence of Jews in American politics is equally marked...
- Benjamin Ginsberg.
Original post by Martyn*
“Since the 1960s, Jews have come to wield considerable influence in American economic, cultural, intellectual and political life. Jews played a central role in American finance during the 1980s, and they were among the chief beneficiaries of that decade’s corporate mergers and reorganizations. Today, though barely two percent of the nation’s population is Jewish, close to half its billionaires are Jews. The chief executive officers of the three major television networks and the four largest film studios are Jews, as are the owners of the nation’s largest newspaper chain and the most influential single newspaper, the New York Times... The role and influence of Jews in American politics is equally marked...
- Benjamin Ginsberg.

I don't see how this is a deliberate attempt to rule America by the Jews?

Didn't see that. Do you agree with him?
Reply 50
Hello?

Ill deal with your request later, bit busy atm (but rest assured, ill get to it).

And Anti-racism is a code word for anti-white. Seriously, you make me laugh every time lmao.
Reply 51
I don't see how this is a deliberate attempt to rule America by the Jews?

You control a nation by controlling its money supply. Jews have created their home in America; a new Jerusalem, a new Zion.
(edited 11 years ago)

Do I agree that Erdogan is a Zionist? The same Erdogan who has brought Turkey closer to Iran and who has pursued an aggressive militarist stance towards Israel? No, in short.
Original post by ak137
Ill deal with your request later, bit busy atm (but rest assured, ill get to it).

And Anti-racism is a code word for anti-white. Seriously, you make me laugh every time lmao.

Cool thanks.

Original post by Martyn*
You control a nation by controlling its money supply. Jews have created their home in America; a new Jerusalem, a new Zion.

What I'm saying is, they'd have to do that deliberately for them to control the nation. Where is the evidence for this?

*Do you agree with his viewpoint that America is controlled by Jews/Zionists?
Erdogan a Zionist - on what planet?
Original post by Annoying-Mouse
Can't really blame you. What's the point in studying policy-making and America's political structure as well as international relations when you can just spout some rhetoric? All you need to know is the following terms; military-industrial complex, mainstream media, lobbying, zionism and imperialism and voila you're now a political scholar.:proud:

haha.

"Please rate some other members before rating this member again"
*Do you agree with his viewpoint that America is controlled by Jews/Zionists?

Ah, no, I don't. I think using the canard of 'Zionist control' is a very easy way to cover up what is actually a deeper hostility towards Jews or a sense of the conspiratorial. So for people like him, a Jew in Congress is probably in cahoots with AIPAC and the Christian right, because this is the easiest way to explain pro-Israel attitudes - it's not the American people who want their government to support Israel, it's the secret dual-loyalty Zionists pulling the strings (a metaphor that has appeared very often through history with not so appealing consequences).
Original post by Stalin
Erdogan a Zionist - on what planet?

ak137s - the same guy who wrote that you can't be pro-Palestine if you support the Syrian rebels, because the rebels are backed by Israel.
Reply 58
Well duh, its logic. And lol @ you saying Zionist = Jew. Looooooool.
Reply 59
Cool thanks.

What I'm saying is, they'd have to do that deliberately for them to control the nation. Where is the evidence for this?

The simplest one: how the FED was created?

I hope you're trolling.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending