London

Anyone in Hughes Parry...?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
bahh, i am so not assured now.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Meh. Most posts about Hughes Parry seem pretty demoralising, but if you meet good people and have fun, who cares where you're living? I've accepted an offer for there and I'm feeling optimistic about it..I like tennis.
Reply 22
Just wondering if you guys ended up sticking with Hughes Parry? I got my offer from Hughes Parry a few days ago and I'm in the same position as you were last year; a little disappointed. Just wanted to know what you think of it now that you have (if you stayed) spent almost a year there.

Thanks!
Reply 23
got my offer for hughes parry today too...couldnt help but feel a little bit disappointed since i remember putting it in 5th/6th choice and i've explicitly said that I preferred lse residence
I was the same but have got hughes parry as well.

can anyone help? I accepted my offer on hallpad but have heard nothing else at all, is anyone else in the same situation or have hughes parry got in contact with them? thanks if you can help!
Reply 25
Original post by bethstudentr00m

can anyone help? I accepted my offer on hallpad but have heard nothing else at all, is anyone else in the same situation or have hughes parry got in contact with them? thanks if you can help!

I'm still waiting for them to contact me as well! I think they were meant to contact us in June but there must of been delays.
Reply 26
Original post by bethstudentr00m

im in the same position as you. got an offer from them in May and then nothing else.
Reply 27
Original post by korpoppie
im in the same position as you. got an offer from them in May and then nothing else.

They got back to me today! I've confirmed now and paid the deposit...

Quick Reply

Latest