The Student Room Group

catjaum a.k.a biggest arms on TSR's blog

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ocassus
If I wanted credibility all I need is to post a big ass list of grade achievements in my sig.

You gonna make them up too? lol
Reply 41
Original post by silent ninja
You gonna make them up too? lol

:pierre:
Reply 42
Original post by Ocassus
Ok ok, you got me.

But they done come from bb.com, not some Facebook profile. :lolwut:

come on man.....hahahaaahahaahaha

u actually had me fooled aswell.....cant stand ppl pretending to be hench on the net.... :facepalm2:

and u cud hav atleast chose a pic were the dude had bigger arms then me....
occassus does have a fit 16 year old girlfriend tho
Reply 44
Original post by commandant
occassus does have a fit 16 year old girlfriend tho

lol.....
Original post by ON A GOOD DAY
And does muscles help you get the girls?

ask occassus...
he does, ask natty noble.
The Troll Toll
^

kate I think
catjaum
X

Have you ever considered using meme faces on your pictures? I think it makes them a lot more amusing...

A taster of the fun you could have

Just a thought!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 47
Original post by Yung Mon£y
Suddenly bro knows loads about roids then? :holmes: Shocker!
Unless you are wanting to end up a 20 stone beef-cake, genetics play a small part when you use PED's. Less bro science, more science plz.

Please just stop talking

Original post by Ocassus
Ok ok, you got me.

But they done come from bb.com, not some Facebook profile. :lolwut:

Ok cool... but why would you steal somebody's pics to try argue on the internet?
Original post by commandant
he does, ask natty noble.

kate I think

deleted :borat:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Carpediemxx
Ocassus, this isn't even you LOL...you got this picture of the internet...i know this because its my girlfreind's brother, taken in her little brothers room!!!! lmfao, busted

I agree.... I know the guy as well!! Just checked his fb account to make sure it was the same photo.... and the same pic is there! :eek:

:rofl:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by ceris
Please just stop talking

Or how about you gimmie something to read lad? Just science yeah no bro crap :top:
Hahaha wow the guy who posted somebody else's pic! That's just hilarious! I think I saw in another thread about how he said he was aristocracy or something too! Bloody brilliant! :biggrin:
Reply 52
Original post by TheSownRose
Have you ever considered using meme faces on your pictures? I think it makes them a lot more amusing...

Just a thought!

cant be asked wit the added effort....would rather spend that extra minute mirin all those neutrinos colliding with my arms....
Original post by catjaum
cant be asked wit the added effort....would rather spend that extra minute mirin all those neutrinos colliding with my arms....

:frown: That's a shame ... but did it at least make you smile?
Omg guys don't be mean to Ocassus :angry: he's just a gentle heart ffs
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
May I kindly remind all users that discussion of steroid use is NOT permitted in this thread, or any other thread relating to the transformation contest. Any further discussion will be removed.

You may.
Reply 56
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
One of your arms probably weighs more than my entire body.
I think it's really impressive that you've been able to achieve this.

While touching, one could debate whether it's safe for him to witness such an outpouring of public endorsement during his post-workout 'refractory period'.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Profesh
While touching, one could debate whether it's safe for him to witness such an outpouring of public endorsement during his post-workout 'refractory period'.

Feshy, what do you think of his arms then? You jelly?
Reply 58
Original post by kimprovising
Feshy, what do you think of his arms then? You jelly?

Only of his tailor's repeat-business. Though the 'elegantly shredded' vintage Zyzz is legitimately inspirational.
Original post by Profesh
Only of his tailor's repeat-business. Though the 'elegantly shredded' vintage Zyzz is legitimately inspirational.

...Deep. :pain:

Quick Reply

Latest