Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Penis to Girls - Sexy or Gross? Watch

• View Poll Results: Penis to look at Gross or Sexy?
    Gross hard or soft
    22.50%
    Gross hard sexy when soft
    2.50%
    Sexy hard gross soft
    55.00%
    Sexy both hard and soft
    20.00%

ReputationRep:
    This question is a girls only discussion so guys plz look from the sidelines lol. It is a them in some of the posts I have read on here so I thought I would set up a poll to see if other girls find penises gross or sexy. For me i find them to be gross when they are soft and floppy and i only find penises sexy to look at when they are hard AND I and in the mood lol. What do other girls think?

I find penis' fun. Neither sexy nor gross. Just fun. Especially half the things you can do with them... Like pretend they're Darth Vader... Pretend the tip is a mouth and make it talk... The possibilities are endless

ReputationRep:
    anyone?

ReputationRep:
    Gross both ways. er.

ReputationRep:
    Strong thread sis

ReputationRep:
    I can't bare to look at one soft but do find them quite sexy hard if I'm in the mood. If I'm not in the mood, they're both icky... :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Puppet Master)
    I can't bare to look at one soft but do find them quite sexy hard if I'm in the mood. If I'm not in the mood, they're both icky... :mmm:
    I'm the same lol!

(Original post by The Puppet Master)
    This.

ReputationRep:
    All genitals are hideous, and only become bareable if you're in the mood.

ReputationRep:
    penis bump

ReputationRep:
    If you're in the mood, a hard penis is quite sexy, whereas post-coital penises are cutesy in a funny way. In general though, penises, like vaginas, are funny.

ReputationRep:
    bump

ReputationRep:
    I think penises are sexy when hard and I'm in the mood, but I wouldn't go as far as saying they're gross when they're soft. They can actually be quite fun to play with soft... though they don't really stay that way for long hahaha.

ReputationRep:
    If im not in the mood they are ugly, but when im in the mood i find a hard one looks sexy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessica20)
    If im not in the mood they are ugly, but when im in the mood i find a hard one looks sexy
    prob the same with vaginas, inside they do not look nice but if you're horny, it doesn't matter, lol

ReputationRep:
    I love them :cool: When it's hard it's very sexy...when it's soft it's just so soft and smooth and I like to play with it

ReputationRep:
    Given that I'm gay, both gross

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fredscarecrow)
    I love them :cool: When it's hard it's very sexy...when it's soft it's just so soft and smooth and I like to play with it
    Haha.

The enthusiasm in this post is great.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100

ReputationRep:
    Depends on my mood, if im aroused, sexy when hard, otherwise no.

ReputationRep:
    bump

Poll
What is your favourite film genre?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.