He ejaculates before I even touch him down there..:s :(

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
My bf and I have been dating for 9 months and it's been a good few months..we get along well and have fun, except when it comes to the bedroom.

We have tried to have sex three times before, but with no success as he always ends up ejaculating before even penetrating me. I know a relationship isn't just about sex but I'm really starting to get upset about this. I've never had a problem with a guy like this before and it's starting to affect our relationship. I haven't even been able to give him oral because he comes before that. Yesterday, we were just kissing on the couch and I went on top of him and he came! (sounds funny to an outsider but I feel for him because I know it's not his fault, and I'm starting to get really frustrated too)

I know that there are similar threads about premature ejaculation on here but i feel that my problem is a bit different because he comes before I can even touch him! Can anyone give me any advice?
unprinted
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
How long is it before he can get another erection / come again?
Anonymous #1
He can't
fredscarecrow
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Can he masturbate?

Sounds like he needs to be desensitised to you a little bit - it's probably nerves or something like that. Maybe try just lying around naked together - he might *** immediately, but if you lie there long enough it'll give his erection time to come back and he might be less 'excited' and more comfortable around you.
unprinted
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
He can't
He can, or he would only have come once in his life An hour? 12 hours? 24 hours?

He obviously needs some serious work on delaying ejaculating, but in the meantime, you need to see that he's doing stuff that you enjoy. If that involves penetration, it needs to be with something other than a penis.
Zenzic
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
-_-
Llewellyn_J
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'm not sure how to get over the premature ejaculation before sex. But if you get to the stage where you can have sex, get him to wear a condom, preferably a thick one, to desensitize him further. When I'm wearing one, even a relatively thin one, I just can't ***. At all. It's actually really frustrating for me, but the same principle could help you two.
Jamiesonn
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Rofl sounds like american pie

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100
Anonymous #2
Report 8 years ago
What do you do before you start trying to have actual sex? If possible avoid it and see how it goes.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Jamiesonn)
Rofl sounds like american pie

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100
It does right? I said it sounds funny but not much fun for me.

In terms of what we do before sex, it's literally just kissing and groping
King Kebab
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
It's a confidence issue. I think you should stick with him and keep telling him that you love him and are not bothered about it. He will eventually become more confident and both of you will be able to enjoy your sex lives.
Auchtermuchty
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Could benefit from something called Kegel exercises. But yeah as others have said regardless of when he has ejaculated it's possible he should encouraged to help you out
Pen Island
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
At least he's not quite this bad
DontBeJelBeReem
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Don't mean to say like Jay or anything but telll him..

'go and have a quick tactical **** now, then, when she puts some clunge round it you'll be able to go for hours!'
sexygenocide
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Just get him smashed, a classic case of whiskey **** will prevent him from ever cumming. Either that or he will fail to establish and maintain an erection but that is your cross to bare. Also you sound fit if you are a squirt inducer of this calibre so if you want to get with a real man who isn't so busy with the jizzy just give me a PM some time x x x
imasupercoolgeek
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You should give him a hand job and wait about 10 minutes then he should get an erection but it would be harder to ejaculate. If he again ejaculates quickly, wow I feel for him.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
LeashAjay
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
My boyfriend is also having this situation. He came before putting it in. It’s so annoying cause am rammy as **** not good . Send help
zeroharm
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have been thro this stage.. I used to come very quick.. but then my gf started to accept it and we changed the way we use to have sex. We always started with foreplay.. and used to come during blow job or hand job.. then after 15-20 mins, she used to make me erect again by slowing doing hand job and then agressive blow job and at we use to do this doing 69 position and then I penetrate inside .. we both talk to each other to understand each other.
Last edited by zeroharm; 1 year ago
maachu_pichuu
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My bf and I have been dating for 9 months and it's been a good few months..we get along well and have fun, except when it comes to the bedroom.

We have tried to have sex three times before, but with no success as he always ends up ejaculating before even penetrating me. I know a relationship isn't just about sex but I'm really starting to get upset about this. I've never had a problem with a guy like this before and it's starting to affect our relationship. I haven't even been able to give him oral because he comes before that. Yesterday, we were just kissing on the couch and I went on top of him and he came! (sounds funny to an outsider but I feel for him because I know it's not his fault, and I'm starting to get really frustrated too)

I know that there are similar threads about premature ejaculation on here but i feel that my problem is a bit different because he comes before I can even touch him! Can anyone give me any advice?
Tell him to stop masturbating, he must be jacking off every day for this to happen. Look up reddit/no fap.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
There are exercises to stop this.
One is holding the base really tightly
use the net to look up the others
he could have a wa*k an hour or 2 before he meets you, that might help????

or he can go to a sex shop, there used to be a spray called Stud100 that desensitised the glans to make you less sensitive and last longer . Just looked it up, you can buy it online for about a fiver!
finally GP, there are tabs for this, but not sure if he would have to refer you on to a consultant. How old he?

from planned parenthood site:
Men who seek sex therapy for early ejaculation are taught the “squeeze technique.” The partner brings the man to erection, but squeezes the penis just below the glans with thumb and forefinger just before the time when ejaculation would become inevitable. The partner applies pressure until the erection is reduced by 10–30 percent. The penis is released for about 30 seconds before it is brought to erection again. This procedure is repeated until the man can go for 15–20 minutes before ejaculating.

And:
https://www.risingmaster.com/my-boyf...omes-too-fast/

let us know if any of this helps?!?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (113)
13.76%
I'm not sure (36)
4.38%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (249)
30.33%
I have already dropped out (21)
2.56%
I'm not a current university student (402)
48.96%

Watched Threads