Turn on thread page Beta

HEYYYYYYY what happened to my miriam thread watch

ReputationRep:
    i just came on to the site to check how my poll was going - and it seems that one of the mods has deleted my thread !!!

may i have a reason why please ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theycallmemrpig)
    i just came on to the site to check how my poll was going - and it seems that one of the mods has deleted my thread !!!

may i have a reason why please ?
    :mad:

http://www.uk-learning.net/t29542.html

View the above thread, and where the word "Paedophilia" is entered, read it as "Am I wrong for thinking Miriam is fit ???".

It's the same moderator in question.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    :mad:

http://www.uk-learning.net/t29542.html

View the above thread, and where the word "Paedophilia" is entered, read it as "Am I wrong for thinking Miriam is fit ???".

It's the same moderator in question.
    Expression why are you so angry today? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I just saw that Miriam guy/girl they are gorgeous! Crazy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    Let him express his anger...

I doubt he's too happy about being blamed for the handiwork of our loose cannon moderator.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    I just saw that Miriam guy/girl they are gorgeous! Crazy
    You can say that again!

ReputationRep:
    1) Cos being pleasent on the board has got me nowhere for the past month - so I thought I'd change my approach to things.

2) People are oh so quick to critisise, and yet show little appriciation when you do something you ask.

Theres a character limit on individual posts, and if you left me long enough I could create a list to fill 10,000 characters. I'm just fed up with some of the membership to this place.

ReputationRep:
    Can either of you read what I've got so far for my question pleasee i trust you guys and I know what Juwel looks like and have a photo to show a hitman if he plagarises it

ReputationRep:
    1) Cos being pleasent on the board has got me nowhere for the past month - so I thought I'd change my approach to things.
    If it makes any difference I respect you and don't take the mick, please be happy

ReputationRep:
    Can either of you read what I've got so far for my question pleasee i trust you guys and I know what Juwel looks like and have a photo to show a hitman if he plagarises it
    Sure i'll do that and thank you for keeping Juwel's pic handy. and Expression you need a big hug - we all adore you

ReputationRep:
    Heehee, why would I plagiarise it, I have faith in my own writing skills...

And Exp, you cannot give up the niceness, you will receive the obvious rewards soon enough! Though much of the reward for being nice is just as unobvious as the recognition of your niceness by others, that's what I find. I have much respect for you. Edders on the other hand...

ReputationRep:
    You can say that again!
    i heard a man say he would go out with her even though she has plums

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Heehee, why would I plagiarise it, I have faith in my own writing skills...

And Exp, you cannot give up the niceness, you will receive the obvious rewards soon enough! Though much of the reward for being nice is just as unobvious as the recognition of your niceness by others, that's what I find. I have much respect for you. Edders on the other hand...
    respect ehile pissed?

i never ge anu appriecietaaiton for the loads of work i do on the forum. you lot make my work a chore

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    respect ehile pissed?

i never ge anu appriecietaaiton for the loads of work i do on the forum. you lot make my work a chore
    :eek: How much did you drink?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    respect ehile pissed?

Oh come on Ollie we appreciate you too, I mean your F1 game, the effort you've taken upon yourself just for us, it's terrific. I think most of the mods are underappreciated, by me too, so thank you lot.

ReputationRep:
    :eek: How much did you drink?
    A fair bit for Ollie to swear !

Has any one ever reported a post made by a moderator ?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    you lot make my work a chore
    you mean 'work like a whore'

ReputationRep:
    A fair bit for Ollie to swear !

Has any one ever reported a post made by a moderator ?!
    Glad to see you smiling now

ReputationRep:
    expression is inherently happy - he was just trying to get attention - we all appreciate your hard work expression - Ollie is just living off his fame but we know who really does all the hard work

ReputationRep:
    Something made me smirk - Ollie's inability to type.

No doubt usual moaning service will resume very shortly...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 29, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.