Turn on thread page Beta

HEYYYYYYY what happened to my miriam thread watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    Something made me smirk - Ollie's inability to type.

No doubt usual moaning service will resume very shortly...
    but i suspect u'll be close at hand glossing over the conceivable cracks that are showing in the mods resiliance and godlike status

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    but i suspect u'll be close at hand glossing over the conceivable cracks that are showing in the mods resiliance and godlike status
    they set perfect examples

ReputationRep:
    Well Ollie's gone...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    they set perfect examples
    but of course - they have to keep up appearances - by the morning no one shall know of Ollies indiscretion - all records will be deleted - just like in 1984 with INGSOG

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Well Ollie's gone...
    He's going to have a terrible hangover when he wakes...poor him...no actually it serves him right for drinking so much...!

ReputationRep:
    He's going to have a terrible hangover when he wakes...poor him...no actually it serves him right for drinking so much...!
    drinks like a fish and getting bladdered - the two extended verbs that come to mind at times like these

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I thought we were supposed to blame Katy...

ReputationRep:
    Well Ollie's gone...
    Ollie is always invisible on the members list.

ReputationRep:
    Is he, I swear I saw him before. If he's reading this, DUDE, HIT THE HAY!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I thought we were supposed to blame Katy...
    In that case, we must blame Katy

ReputationRep:
    We must! Katy's bad, mmkay!

ReputationRep:
    moalt recenytkly

(Original post by katy)
    in this case, she ultimatly is responsible

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    moalt recenytkly

He still has the energy to post, so i'm guessing he's not that terribly drunk. There is still hope for him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    moalt recenytkly

Notice the effort in getting the spelling right when it comes to slating Katy

ReputationRep:
    He still has the energy to post, so i'm guessing he's not that terribly drunk. There is still hope for him
    Well he successful broke up the original quotation, and split it into two, completing the quote tags, which worked - just his typing has gone AWOL.

ReputationRep:
    not quite unconscious - and he managed to turn his computer on

ReputationRep:
    Well he successful broke up the original quotation, and split it into two, completing the quote tags, which worked - just his typing has gone AWOL.
    can i just say, i think all the miods are great.

really, coulnt have choosen better people (ob. im not included).

and you lot shold tell d how much you think hes great for paying for this forum

ReputationRep:
    When people are drunk and know they are drunk they concentrate on the most intricate things with every bit of fibre they have in them....the rest well...it just goes to pot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    When people are drunk and know they are drunk they concentrate on the most intricate things with every bit of fibre they have in them....the rest well...it just goes to pot
    yes i've heard how inebriated men tend to fumble when it comes to the simple task of pleasuring women - hey is anyone sitting reading Ollie's posts aspiring to his drunken state?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    can i just say,
    Pictures the old drunken man, standing up to announce something to his group of friends, instead being loud enough to tell the whole pub, doing the usual finger wagging....

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 29, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.