Turn on thread page Beta

HEYYYYYYY what happened to my miriam thread watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    Pictures the old drunken man, standing up to announce something to his group of friends, instead being loud enough to tell the whole pub, doing the usual finger wagging....
    you got it, wanna gomto the pub?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    no one encourage him.

ReputationRep:
    Pictures the old drunken man, standing up to announce something to his group of friends, instead being loud enough to tell the whole pub, doing the usual finger wagging....
    classic - fast show old bugger comes to mind - (mumble mumble mumble) ... i was very very drunk! or perhaps the father jack state - drink feck women arse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    no one encourage him.
    who's encouraging who - drunk man encouraging the less so - like a one eyed man leading the blind

ReputationRep:
    Encouraging people is a good thing!
    We are merely helping clubs and pubs to lower the price of the drink by buying it and adding to the economy...yep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    Hair of the dog never works, it appears to for a bit, just that the hangover is twice as bad later on.

I hope you get woken up

a) Early this morning,

and

b) By the sound of loud voices, and rattling saucepans outside your door.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    Encouraging people is a good thing!
    We are merely helping clubs and pubs to lower the price of the drink by buying it and adding to the economy...yep
    student bars are already too heavily subsidised - soon alcohol will be cheaper than water

ReputationRep:
    How do we get Ollie to get some sleep? I can't sleep because i have quite a high temperature but am not as delirious as Ollie.

ReputationRep:
    How do we get Ollie to get some sleep? I can't sleep because i have quite a high temperature but am not as delirious as Ollie.
    Send Kates (not ickle_katy!) round; she'll find a way to knacker him out....and then he'll be sound asleep.

ReputationRep:
    he'll get knackered throwing up eventually - the warmth of his vomit on the toilet bowl will soon have him sleeping on his barnet peacefully

ReputationRep:
    Send Kates (not ickle_katy!) round; she'll find a way to knacker him out....and then he'll be sound asleep.
    tinykates could do that pretty well i'd imagine

ReputationRep:
    im sure ahell sort me put

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    im sure ahell sort me put
    u got it in one - how coherent u are becoming *wonders who is still giving him the pints*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    u got it in one - how coherent u are becoming *wonders who is still giving him the pints*
    I hope some stranger doesn't turn up and in his drunken state he mistakes them for Katie...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    I hope some stranger doesn't turn up and in his drunken state he mistakes them for Katie...
    poor stranger. Ollie needs to be quarantined for some time.

ReputationRep:
    A fair bit for Ollie to swear !

Has any one ever reported a post made by a moderator ?!

Heh. Ollie reported himself.

ReputationRep:
    he is virtuous to the last - hail Ollie

ReputationRep:
    Something made me smirk - Ollie's inability to type.

No doubt usual moaning service will resume very shortly...
    Nah, Be Happy! I like happy expression more than grumpy expression.
    You're appreciated by the majority. I reckon most people do respect the mods (well I do). You do your job well! And Ollie, the F1 idea thing is brill!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    And Ollie, the F1 idea thing is brill!
    shhhhhh.... he might go and delete the spreadsheet in a drunken rage

ReputationRep:
    right, who reported me.

oh, it was me

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 29, 2004
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.