Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    to e honest im pised.

in saw katy in wariehouse. so itsher foult/she serverd me.

ollie ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    to e honest im pised.

ollie ***
    eh???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanMushMan)
    eh???
    Yes. Ehh? Mjg makes more sense!

ReputationRep:
    Dude, how drunk are you?

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear, I've just had drunk friend on MSN trying to talk to me. LOL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    Yes. Ehh? Mjg makes more sense!
    That made perfect sense!

Ben

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Dude, how drunk are you?
    to drunk, katy serverd me in the club, (warehouse) , so ultimeatly it her fualt/

ReputationRep:
    Dude, how drunk are you?
    V. drunk. I think someone needs to make him an extra strong coffee.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    to drunk, katy serverd me in the club, (warehouse) , so ultimeatly it her fualt/
    Ollie, I think you should go to bed now.

ReputationRep:
    Ollie, I think you should go to bed now.
    ok, sounds gogod.

ReputationRep:
    So it should be her fault!!! I agree with you Ollie it's not the person drinking's fault it's the person they KNOW serving them for a laugh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    to e honest im pised.

ollie ***
    Not even trying to use Shift to get caps cos that would be not very useful in getting your typing remotely accurate.

The asterixes were probably the ones from the number keypad rather than Shift+8.

And as for your spelling for "Fault" (foult), "o" is no where near "a" on the keyboard - you can measure trashedness by how far out you are in terms of key spaces - you are hammered ! Go to bed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    ok, sounds gogod.
    Think you should come back when you feel better, you might do something regrettable today...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    to e honest im pised.

ollie ***
    She severed you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    Not even trying to use Shift to get caps cos that would be not very useful in getting your typing remotely accurate.

The asterixes were probably the ones from the number keypad rather than Shift+8.

And as for your spelling for "Fault" (foult), "o" is no where near "a" on the keyboard - you can measure trashedness by how far out you are in terms of key spaces - you are hammered ! Go to bed.
    ok,l but its katy's fault, turns out she has a job in warehouse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)

If he's reading it out whilst doing it as well and half singing it....that's when you know they're pissed and when they hug and kiss the screen when somebody is nice to them lol

ReputationRep:
    Get a nice big glass of water and sip, sip, sip before you go to sleep and have some when you wake up in the middle of night with a dry tongue. Nighty night!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    ok,l but its katy's fault, turns out she has a job in warehouse
    there there. Now time to go sleep...

ReputationRep:
    Lol this is becoming a bit of a bit Ollie coming on here drunk Katy always has some involvment in it as well :cool:

Being pissed on the net is great fun, I once stayed up till 5:00am doing it once.

How much have you had exactly? 20 Pints and 5 vodka shots?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Lol this is becoming a bit of a bit Ollie coming on here drunk Katy always has some involvment in it as well :cool:

Being pissed on the net is great fun, I once stayed up till 5:00am doing it once.

How much have you had exactly? 20 Pints and 5 vodka shots?
    ah well, close eenogh

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 5, 2004
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.