Turn on thread page Beta

katy watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    Pull out the Lambrini....once I told my friend he was in the Truman show except it was called the Allman Show and we had hidden cameras beforehand just to record the night and he started crying and wet himself....oh maybe you're right...
    nah, beer, is the besst drink,its more of a luxurery, i reslly enjot it, esp. the9th pibt

ReputationRep:
    yeah that's a lie...that's probably the biggest lie ever told...
    too right

ReputationRep:
    This thread is making me jealous now, I wish I had gone out tonight but I couldn't as I did't have a stitch to wear.

Being pissed is so overated yet so great at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    I had a sketchy day today actually. This girl I know called Liz is a bit of a loose (not in a sex sense) person and tends to drink and drive.
    I was walking to the end of my road to have a cig with my best mate and she pulls up and I open the car door to say Hi and she is all over the place. A car pulls up behind her and she reverses missing them by inches and zooms up the hill. I walk down and see my friend Vicky going OMG I thought you got run over, Liz had reversed out of a space and SMACKED a parked car and was trying to get away down the one way system. Admitting defeat she drove down the hill again and reversed to go into the space again and SMACKED another car.....she's in police custody at the moment for drink driving...woops

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    nah, beer, is the besst drink,its more of a luxurery, i reslly enjot it, esp. the9th pibt
    Malibu, man. And try some water...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    haha that is classic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    This thread is making me jealous now, I wish I had gone out tonight but I couldn't as I did't have a stitch to wear.

Being pissed is so overated yet so great at the same time.
    I'm supposed to be at a builders & Frustrated housewives party at the moment...couldn't be bothered though

ReputationRep:
    I'm supposed to be at a builders & Frustrated housewives party at the moment...couldn't be bothered though
    Dude do you build?

ReputationRep:
    Lol you should never turn down a party like you should never turn down a night out. We are still young, but in 15 years time we will be old codgers and won't be able to go out clubbing anymore :mad: :mad: :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Malibu, man.
    girls drnk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    girls drnk
    yes they do, but obviously not as much as you do Ollie

ReputationRep:
    yes they do, but obviously not as much as you do Ollie
    note, if you fall ff te chair it hurts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    girls drnk
    He deserves some applause. Spelt one word right! Well done Ollie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    He deserves some applause. Spelt one word right! Well done Ollie.
    that's because in a drunken state one is often only interested in those

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    I'll bear that in mind

ReputationRep:
    Haha
    Ollie, your spelling's amazingly funny when you're drunk!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    Haha! God Ollie you're magic, but you need to sleep...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Haha! God Ollie you're magic, but you need to sleep...
    before he hurts himself any furthur in his drunken state.

ReputationRep:
    next time you're getting drunk ollie, i might get drunk too. i wouldnt mind seeing some really drunken conversations between 2 completely bladdered souls on here the day after...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    next time you're getting drunk ollie, i might get drunk too. i wouldnt mind seeing some really drunken conversations between 2 completely bladdered souls on here the day after...
    save their souls for they know not what they do ...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 5, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.