Turn on thread page Beta

katy watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    Ergh some random person was sick in our kitchen the other night, then fell off his chair and smacked his head on the concrete floor...not nice. So he got wheeled off to hospital and we were left to clean up the mess at 5 in the morning (i only went down to see what the noise was, i was in bed, and soo should have stayed there). So moral of the story....please be sick in the toilet, a bag or somewhere else that doesn't involve other people having to clean up after you!
    yeah, but remember its a reciprical (?) agrement, next time, it would be you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    im very good at that...practice makes perfect...

love Katy ***
    Lol well he managed to get it EVERYWHERE, nightmare. The ambulance people weren't very impressed, they said he hadn't done any serious damage to his head and weren;t gonna take him in because he hadn't been sick, and just as they said that he puked! So they decided to take him to casualty, leaving us to clean it all up!

ReputationRep:
    One of my mates on rugby world cup final day drank so much that on the way home from the pub he fell off the kerb and cut his head and shoulder open and had to go to casualty. He doesnt remember being in the ambulance or anything until 4pm at night the next day. He was in hospital for 4 days.

In my halls once we had some random person fall asleep curled round the bottom of the toilet, we discovered him there at about 4am which was quite amusing.

ReputationRep:
    it seems like ollie and katy are best of friends

ReputationRep:
    hahaha that was great

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    hahaha that was great
    it was ha ha ha, im going out to a joint 18th saturday night so i will be on here when i get back lol.

memories...apparantly last time i was lieing on the floor of the bar rolling around. no tequila no

ReputationRep:
    hahahaha im drumnkk....in my own therad
    1!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    hahahaha im drumnkk....in my own therad
    1!!!!!!!!!
    is it ollie's fault this time?

you can also unstickify the st davids thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    is it ollie's fault this time?

you can also unstickify the st davids thread

noe its st davids dass fault.

and i will in the modoing when i wake iup

night night]love
    katy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    thats the most stupid rule ever!

a) you can't stop them
    b) its very sociable
    c) 18yr olds know whats good for them and what isnt
    d) its really good fun.

you see in the uk, we rock!
    see we have fun without the alcohol.......although ironically, since the former statement is true *rollseyes* it is only imparitive that we have alcohol at every major event.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cool_lemonade)
    see we have fun without the alcohol.......although ironically, since the former statement is true *rollseyes* it is only imparitive that we have alcohol at every major event.
    Yes but we have fun with the alchohol as well. Or sometimes not. I got way too drunk saturday night as I was on a blind date, and the guy was a total creep. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    noe its st davids dass fault.

and i will in the modoing when i wake iup

night night]love
    katy
    honestly katy, us exeter students are giving the impression that was get drunk most nights of the week!

oh, yeah i guess we do!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    honestly katy, us exeter students are giving the impression that was get drunk most nights of the week!

oh, yeah i guess we do!
    but thats me done till saturday ...some of us have to work.

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    i love hall socials at arena

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    i love hall socials at arena
    Its like nearly 3 oclock. Whyt eh hell are you awake?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Its like nearly 3 oclock. Whyt eh hell are you awake?
    to drunk to sleep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    to drunk to sleep
    paradox, ur spelling is legible

ReputationRep:
    not as bad as last time, more of a dancing night!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 5, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.