Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    aren't you supposed to be out getting drunk?
    cancelled, went to the pub instead, but it closes at 11

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    u r a sensible man Juwel - u have gone up in my estimations - no sense wasting a year out by picking two unis of the same offer and then missing out and having to repeat the application process all over again ...
    Thanks Kurdt.

And reapplication was never an option in my mind. If Cambridge don't want me now, why next year? And could I rely on the Manchester fallback if I turf them? It would be a waste of a year of my life, especially with the hard times at my sixth form!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    cancelled, went to the pub instead, but it closes at 11
    I make it three minutes Ollie, I'll tell you when it's midnight and you can have your speech

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Thanks Kurdt.

And reapplication was never an option in my mind. If Cambridge don't want me now, why next year? And could I rely on the Manchester fallback if I turf them? It would be a waste of a year of my life, especially with the hard times at my sixth form!

ReputationRep:
    the poll closes at 01.43....?

ReputationRep:
    It's midnight, and we have a winner! It's Ollie with this drunken gem...

nah, beer, is the besst drink,its more of a luxurery, i reslly enjot it, esp. the9th pibt

Thanks for voting, same again next month!

Ollie, speech?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    the poll closes at 01.43....?
    Yeah I made it a timed poll but found you could only go by days, and I started the poll at 1.43 yesterday.

ReputationRep:
    If I may be so bold i would like to say a few words in acceptance of this award.

For along time, beer has been misunderstood. People get the impression that it gets you drunk and act stupid. While this to a certain extent is true, winning this award has shown that beer can provide new levels of acceptance, and recognition.

I have been on ukl since june and whilst winning my 3rd award here didnt bring tears to my eye, it did at least make me think 'lol'.

Therefore I happily accept this award in my usual ramble, to be honest I can think of no one more deserving. For if i did have one flaw, it would be being to modest.

I woud like to thank everyone who has made UKL what it is, and to all the spammers which waste my time, your off my drinks list for being utter t**ts.

Mines a kronny please. I expect one from each and every member. (two from you).

Oh, and everyone, join ukl fantasy f1.

Stop the war, fictitious times etc....

Thanks mum and everyone under 5'6''.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    If I may be so bold i would like to say a few words in acceptance of this award.

For along time, beer has been misunderstood. People get the impression that it gets you drunk and act stupid. While this to a certain extent is true, winning this award has shown that beer can provide new levels of acceptance, and recognition.

I have been on ukl since june and whilst winning my 3rd award here didnt bring tears to my eye, it did at least make me think 'lol'.

Therefore I happily accept this award in my usual ramble, to be honest I can think of no one more deserving. For if i did have one flaw, it would be being to modest.

I woud like to thank everyone who has made UKL what it is, and to all the spammers which waste my time, your off my drinks list for being utter t**ts.

Mines a kronny please. I expect one from each and every member. (two from you).

Oh, and everyone, join ukl fantasy f1.

Stop the war, fictitious times etc....

Thanks mum and everyone under 5'6''.
    Am I on your drinks list?

ReputationRep:
    Ollie the Jedi Moderator everyone!

<applause>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Ollie the Jedi Moderator everyone!

<applause>
    thank you thank you, you may touch me

i like ure sig zjuwelh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    thank you thank you, you may touch me

i like ure sig zjuwelh!
    Yeah it's the nuts now, wow :confused:

Moderators, who'd have 'em...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    Your flaw is in the spelling of the word "too"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    ok, the spelling leaves alot to be desired!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    As does the winner

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Or getting his plurals and singulars mixed up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    Am I on your drinks list Ollie?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    you're too young to drink

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    ok, you can buy me a drink if you like

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    ok, you can buy me a drink if you like
    Yes, Ollie, "A" drink.

Only one! Nothing more!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.