The Student Room Group

GCSE History: Northern Ireland

Right then, this is my first post here so: Hi all!!! Now lets get on with it.

I need any info anyone has on Northern Ireland. More specifically on the position of the three
sides: Britain, the Unionists and the Nationalists. I've lookied everywhere, but have found very
little on it (I even E-mailed the Government and they gave me no response).

Any aid on the subject would be much apreciated,

Luke

--
"Now, this may sting a little just at first. But don't worry, that'll go away once the searing pain
kicks in." -- Ethan Rayne

Posted via UK-Learning.Net, http://www.uk-learning.net/ UK Coursework, Revision, Community and More
Reply 1
try a search at bbc news maybe? Might be worth a try!

Possibly post your question to a politics ng, news:alt.politics.uk possibly, or
news:uk.politics.misc

hth's

Neil
--
www.monkeysnet.co.uk

"LUKE4EVER" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
[q1]> Right then, this is my first post here so: Hi all!!! Now lets get on with it.[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> I need any info anyone has on Northern Ireland. More specifically on the position of the three[/q1]
[q1]> sides: Britain, the Unionists and the Nationalists. I've lookied everywhere, but have found very[/q1]
[q1]> little on it (I even E-mailed the Government and they gave me no response).[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> Any aid on the subject would be much apreciated,[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> Luke[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> --[/q1]
[q1]> "Now, this may sting a little just at first. But don't worry, that'll go[/q1]
away once the searing pain kicks in." -- Ethan Rayne
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> Posted via UK-Learning.Net, http://www.uk-learning.net/ UK Coursework, Revision, Community[/q1]
[q1]> and More[/q1]
Reply 2
as you helped me with that site, i will help you all i can

i am from N. Ireland and if you need any help please just ask. i'm not sure if i can help you but i am willing to try
Reply 3
its the bit on the top corner of the republic of ireland. glad to be of help always
Reply 4
LUKE4EVER <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
[q1]> Right then, this is my first post here so: Hi all!!! Now lets get on with it.[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> I need any info anyone has on Northern Ireland. More specifically on the position of the three[/q1]
[q1]> sides: Britain, the Unionists and the Nationalists. I've lookied everywhere, but have found very[/q1]
[q1]> little on it (I even E-mailed the Government and they gave me no response).[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> Any aid on the subject would be much apreciated,[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> Luke[/q1]

Try your library for a book called The Irish Question by Hamish Macdonald Paperback - 64 pages new
edition (10 November, 1994) Nelson Thornes; ISBN: 074871958X

Or Buy a History coursework cd from http://www.keystage123.co.uk/Times_GCSE_his.htm

The content of the GCSE History CD concentrates on Modern World History. This approach is geared
towards the trend of the examination boards to favour 20th Century topics.

Comprehensive delivery of the course material is achieved through dividing the content into sixteen
chapters, each covering a specific topic. The student is encouraged to work through each chapter,
rather than rapidly move from one to another, thus maintaining cognitive flow. The text is fully
narrated and supported by high quality graphics, photographs and illustrative maps.

The student's knowledge of the subject matter is tested by interactive "Test Your Knowledge"
exercises at the end of each chapter, easily accessible from each title page. Scores for each
exercise are given, and solutions are available. Some of the exercises provide useful guidance tips
for constructing answers to essay-type questions, whilst others test recollection of specific facts.

Regards

Guy Costley

Latest

Trending

Trending