Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    yuppers...ive never seen anyone that drunk......
    lol ive been worse...must be something bout the air...i fell out of bed and had bruises for weeks...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    yuppers...ive never seen anyone that drunk......
    he wasn't actually that bad! There were many points where i thought he'd sobered up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    food darling is at 12:30...you cant miss your late breakfast...Exeters great!

love Katy ***
    im off to bed.

night katy

night expression

i have to go to "church" tommorrow! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    he wasn't actually that bad! There were many points where i thought he'd sobered up.
    dont be fooled - he was continuing with an act after about half an hour of inebriation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    awwww, i miss being drunk.
    LOL. Next major drunken occasion will be Sheffield Varsity night ! We're not just talking any Union drunken night out when you stumble through the door at 3 in the morning with the tunes still fresh in your head.
    This one is HUUUGE.

Hallam vs Shef Uni
    31st March
    Walkabout, Sheffield

Presentation of the Trophy, upon return from Bramhall Lane for the Varsity Football.

COME ON UNI !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    LOL. Next major drunken occasion will be Sheffield Varsity night ! We're not just talking any Union drunken night out when you stumble through the door at 3 in the morning with the tunes still fresh in your head.
    This one is HUUUGE.

Hallam vs Shef Uni
    31st March
    Walkabout, Sheffield

Presentation of the Trophy, upon return from Bramhall Lane for the Varsity Football.

COME ON UNI !

do you have many "un major" drunken occations then???

thats silly.

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    *sits and cries* nobody has made a comment about the beer fairy that I painstakingly drew JUST for this thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    do you have many "un major" drunken occations then???

thats silly.

love Katy ***
    Put it this way, next week is Union Elections, and on Thursday its the results.

Now after you've voted, you pick up your union card, and you get handed with it another voting form - this time for the Bar deals that night.

I understand there will be alot of Sambuca flowing at £1 per shot that night...

In seriousness though, theres a union club night on every night other than Sunday.

ReputationRep:
    This is a public announcement on behalf of the Ollie Drinking Foundation Fund (registered charity no. 1347813)

To keep Ollie in business, please go to his website and click on his sponsored links. Remember that a cklick on there is half a pint for him. Also remember, a drink is for the night out, not just for christmas. Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    This is a public announcement on behalf of the Ollie Drinking Foundation Fund (registered charity no. 1347813)

To keep Ollie in business, please go to his website and click on his sponsored links. Remember that a cklick on there is half a pint for him. Also remember, a drink is for the night out, not just for christmas. Thank you.
    i dont think ollie needs any more...it his halls night out on thursday, thou...

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    To keep Ollie in business, please go to his website and click on his sponsored links. Remember that a cklick on there is half a pint for him.
    If only t'wer true.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.