The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pandora.
That's an understatement! :tongue:

Haha it was! This is far better:

Original post by GreenLantern1
Back guys.

Have been banned so much that if I get banned again it is permanent and I can never use TSR again!

Before you get too upset...I will be good and stay cuz I will baitly be hugely missed :wink:

So let's play nice :tongue:

Welcome back! :biggrin:

:eek: Better play nice then! :tongue:
Btw, where has Charlie been, haven't seen him for a millennia :emo:
Nooo! Get it away from me! My ears! :eek:
Sorry for recommending it :ninja:

Out of interest, does everyone (who's online) have a favourite song/s? I'd be interested to know what they are... :wink:

I only ever listen to Michael Jackson songs these days so I guess my favourite song is Billy Jean :ninja:
Original post by usycool1
I only ever listen to Michael Jackson songs these days so I guess my favourite song is Billy Jean :ninja:

Aaaah! I dislike Michael Jackson... But I liked Man in The Mirror... The song, not him singing it :colondollar:
Original post by MangoFreak
[video="youtube;zSGWoXDFM64"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSGWoXDFM64[/video]

I know the entire song :emo:

Obviously there are plenty of other less-operatic songs I love, but I can't choose between them :awesome:
:lol: Nice choice!
Back guys.

Have been banned so much that if I get banned again it is permanent and I can never use TSR again!

Before you get too upset...I will be good and stay cuz I will baitly be hugely missed :wink:

So let's play nice :tongue:
Hello again! :biggrin:

You do need to post a song to be let back in the thread, though :wink:
Original post by shadab786ahmed
She is just an amazing singer! I realise this sounds very unusual from a male... But :tongue: imo Jessie J is the best female artist..
Not a fan of Jessie J at all! :biggrin: Tbh, I don't listen to much recent music, only a few songs. I like Black Heart by Stooshe at the moment. :yep:
She is just an amazing singer! I realise this sounds very unusual from a male... But :tongue: imo Jessie J is the best female artist..

How thoughtful of.you! :biggrin:

Haha. It's cool. How have you been man! Oh and I saw sommewhere you do OCR Gateway. I did that for Science, Biology, Chemistry and Physics. You doing the old spec - or hae they stopped it now? I think our year was the last year.

Welcome back! :biggrin:

:eek: Better play nice then! :tongue:

Hehe. Yes indeed :colone:

How have you been!
Aaaah! I dislike Michael Jackson... But I liked Man in The Mirror... The song, not him singing it :colondollar:

:hand:

:eek: That's really good!
I think my favourite is probably Dirty Diana. :yep:
Haha. It's cool. How have you been man! Oh and I saw sommewhere you do OCR Gateway. I did that for Science, Biology, Chemistry and Physics. You doing the old spec - or hae they stopped it now? I think our year was the last year.

Yeah, I do Gateway... Urmmm.. I'm doing the new specification so super east grade boundaries... Average was about 58/75 for an A* :redface:
:lol: Nice choice!Hello again! :biggrin:

You do need to post a song to be let back in the thread, though :wink:Not a fan of Jessie J at all! :biggrin: Tbh, I don't listen to much recent music, only a few songs. I like Black Heart by Stooshe at the moment. :yep:

Who? :colondollar: :colone: I don't know if I like the actual people but their vocal abilities :redface: just wow... :awesome: I like cold play and train... (I only know like one or two songs from each but they're good) and the script... I guess any song with a tune and good meaning :biggrin: heck even Justin Bieber :colone:
Who? :colondollar: :colone: I don't know if I like the actual people but their vocal abilities :redface: just wow... :awesome: I like cold play and train... (I only know like one or two songs from each but they're good) and the script... I guess any song with a tune and good meaning :biggrin: heck even Justin Bieber :colone:
It was all going well until then! :eek:

Stooshe:

[video="youtube;RgbKKZWZuQo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgbKKZWZuQo[/video]
:lol: Nice choice!Hello again! :biggrin:

You do need to post a song to be let back in the thread, though :wink:Not a fan of Jessie J at all! :biggrin: Tbh, I don't listen to much recent music, only a few songs. I like Black Heart by Stooshe at the moment. :yep:

Song? Oooooo

Well don't call me weird but I have been really into this song in the past few days and before that hsi other song Can;t Say No. He isn't the British Bieber before anyone says that!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMTGcwZxdGg

And also this is a good (but old) song :smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4q1TFwYXnk

His replacement has arrived :colone:
:eek: That's really good!
I think my favourite is probably Dirty Diana. :yep:

Yeah, it's awesome. Not as awesome as this, though:

I love that song too :biggrin: I also love "Beat it" and "Bad" :biggrin:
Originally Posted by shadab786ahmed<br />
<br />
<br />
His replacement has arrived :colone:

Ahah, how was your ban?

Night everyone :') :biggrin:
Yeah, I do Gateway... Urmmm.. I'm doing the new specification so super east grade boundaries... Average was about 58/75 for an A* :redface:

Hehe lcuky! But I hear you ahve a harder coursework. For us you could do Core or Additional oursework for Triple. We had to do the Core coursework for Core which was Science in The News and it was dreadful! The additional coursework which we did for triple though was much better. To show you how bad I was at the coursework for Core I got 280/300 in Core (and had 80/100 in the courserowk!!!).
Hehe. Yes indeed :colone:

How have you been!

:tongue:

I've been great, thanks! What about you? :smile:
Ahah, how was your ban?

Night everyone :') :biggrin:

I was an outlaw! Na was skyping Charlie and Blueray for a bit so all good :smile:

Been out mostly...still haven't started C3!!!!
Song? Oooooo

Well don't call me weird but I have been really into this song in the past few days and before that hsi other song Can;t Say No. He isn't the British Bieber before anyone says that!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMTGcwZxdGg

And also this is a good (but old) song :smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4q1TFwYXnk
I don't really like Conor Maynard, but he's better than Bieber! That song's pretty catchy too. As for the song with Wiz Khalifa, nothing can beat Black and Yellow :colone:

Yeah, it's awesome. Not as awesome as this, though:

I love that song too :biggrin: I also love "Beat it" and "Bad" :biggrin:
He's great! :awesome: Really good!

How could I forget Beat It? I love that song :love:
(edited 11 years ago)

Latest