Original post by CharlieBoardman
Forensic Chemistry? If my memory is still functioning efficiently :^_^:

Spoiler

That is correct :yep:

You can count on me :biggrin:

:hugs: Thank you
Original post by multiplexing-gamer
I think we should have made the year 12 thread :wink:

Yeah why was't this the Year 12 thread? I thought we agreed to do that if we amde a new thread after 27th June.

And also can someone please proveide me with a link for nominations... I want to do them
Not you again.... :colonhash:

:wink:

How is that possible? Was it 'Lets all hate Zak day?!'

Why hello there good sir :hat2:

Original post by usycool1
Hey guys! :biggrin: Just to let you know, you have to nominate people for the awards by tomorrow :smile: Loz has only had 6 nominations so far so we really need some more (especially from the "old" people on the thread :tongue:)

Can u link me to the nominations page please?
Erm cba with that lol, I nominate you and CharlieBroadman as the Maths guys :wink:

:frown: loool jkin
Original post by xAlice95
Um I'm not sure exactly what I want to do right now...for years I did want to do medicine and then become an obstetrician...but the past couple of weeks I've been wondering if that is what I really want to do or not...So I've been doing a bit of research and I'm still not too sure but I think Clinical psychology sounds cool too, so maybe something like that? What about you?

Not completely sure either. I've never had any desire to go down a certain career path but I thoroughly enjoy Geography at the moment and I am considering doing a degree in it but no idea where it will lead me to in later life!

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Salsa C510e
Good old Shldon Cooper :biggrin: what're you doing for work experience? :smile:

I am in Cardiff University doing some mechanical engineering and then I'm going to do some research and other work with PhD students :smile:
Original post by Dalek1099
Polynomials-I think that content was a bit of stretch on the Further Maths GCSE content but still peculiar.I have created something special for those of you who love maths-lets see if you can understand Exponentiation Ladders.

Polynomials are actually a part of C1 too... :curious:

And I really don't think you should be 'creating' your own Maths modules. You do realise that a lot of people will mock and ridicule you for this, don't you? Try not to put yourself in these types of situations so frequently..

Original post by GreenLantern1
Why hello there good sir :hat2:

hello there. How're the holidays treating ya?

Original post by shadab786ahmed
I am in Cardiff University doing some mechanical engineering and then I'm going to do some research and other work with PhD students :smile:

That really does sound incredible! I wish that was my work experience :frown: you're so lucky!
Polynomials are actually a part of C1 too... :curious:

And I really don't think you should be 'creating' your own Maths modules. You do realise that a lot of people will mock and ridicule you for this, don't you? Try not to put yourself in these types of situations so frequently..

hello there. How're the holidays treating ya?

That really does sound incredible! I wish that was my work experience :frown: you're so lucky!

I am lucky because it was by total coincidence that I found out about the opportunity, do you know about formula student and Silverstone? That's what we're building it for... Where was your work experience?
I am lucky because it was by total coincidence that I found out about the opportunity, do you know about formula student and Silverstone? That's what we're building it for... Where was your work experience?

Very Jealous :frown: I'm actually unfamiliar with formula student and silverstone, what is it? My work experience was at a friggin' estate agents in Bolton -.- I got to see all the really big houses though :tongue: and I also met Gary Neville and Paddy McGuinness :biggrin:
I'm going to ask a question... I don't want any reasons just a yes or a no... I know this is a typical question but Do You Believe in God? (remember, no reasons) PM me... Or reply.via. Post
Reply 150
I'm going to ask a question... I don't want any reasons just a yes or a no... I know this is a typical question but Do You Believe in God? (remember, no reasons) PM me... Or reply.via. Post

No.
I really hope this doesn't spiral into a massive religious debate :tongue:
Original post by Alexx53
No.
I really hope this doesn't spiral into a massive religious debate :tongue:

That's why I said no reasons :P don't want to waste pages on a pointless debate...
Original post by larryb
Hey Charlie I tried to send you a pm but it said your inbox was full, if you can could you make space so I could send the message?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Done.

They have other forums for this :smile:
They have other forums for this :smile:

I wanted to see the people on this thread :P you included :P
Wow. Mark IV :colonhash:

Id probably say 65% of me does, whilst the other 45% thinks the story sounds a bit trivial.

Original post by GreenLantern1
:frown: loool jkin

I dont spend much time on here, but when I glance on they're always on about it. You're still my favourite mathematicean! :wink:
Where's the nominations page?
Id probably say 65% of me does, whilst the other 45% thinks the story sounds a bit trivial.

Doesn't that equate to 110%? :colone:
Reply 159
That's why I said no reasons :P don't want to waste pages on a pointless debate...

Good idea :smile: We'd be in Mark V in no time :tongue:

What about the other -10%? :tongue:

Original post by Iliketoeat123
Where's the nominations page?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2004366&page=463&p=38392722&highlight=#post38392722

Latest