The Student Room Group

Opal 4?

Hi all,

Anyone else here staying at Opal 4 Tufnell Park come September? Would be great to hear I'm not the only one -- or if anyone has any reviews on it!
Reply 1
I stay there just now, though I won't be there in September. Basically, it's alright in terms of facilities. Good security, good location, shared kitchen/living room is ok. Downsides would be the bathroom which is insanely small considering it's got a shower, a toilet and a sink in it (if you're in an ensuite room). Takes some getting used to!

Overall, despite being a decent enough place, it's insanely overpriced. You're talking 900-1000 for a dorm room in student halls when you can get a pretty good quality flatshare for that price! That's why I'm moving out in September. If your parents are paying for it though then I suppose you won't really mind about that (I work).
Reply 2
Oh goodness, no - I'm the one paying for it. I had to prepay entirely because I'm an international student so the whole year had to be paid for all at once. I have a deluxe ensuite, which I think will be much larger than the hole-in-the-wall dorm room I had at Cardiff Uni!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending