Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Hairy guys vs shaved guys ? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Do you think guys should leave their body hairy or shave their chest, belly pits etc ?

ReputationRep:
    I'm not that fussed about a man being hairy, as long as it isn't literally black fur all over his whole body!

ReputationRep:
    I can't say I'm fussed tbh. I prefer a smooth chest but my boyfriend is particularly hairy and I'm not bothered. I do like hairy armpits and hairy legs on a guy though.

ReputationRep:
    I like hairy armpits and legs on guys, I don't see why a guy would shave them :lolwut:. I do however like a guy with a shaved head.

ReputationRep:
    I do worry about this myself; I shave my chest

ReputationRep:
    Got to keep it tidy ya know, The gorilla look of bygone times is somewhat out of fashion now, i have yet to see any male model, tv star etc etc covered in fluff

ReputationRep:
    I like some body hair but am not particularly attracted to gorillas.

ReputationRep:
    Pits MUST be shaven !! Everywhere else in moderation I suppose ( i.e not really fussed )... hair on the legs is nice ^_^

ReputationRep:
    hairy chest is seeeexxxyy <3 but must have a clean shaven face!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    Not loving back hair but a little chest hair is ok. Everywhere else is fine.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.