RS - AS or A-level Watch

This discussion is closed.
Kobra
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I have to resit my Hinduism RS AS paper week after next, I have had NO time to properly revise anything, therefore I know nothing, does anyone know where I can get some help?

(And anything to do with Luke's gospel would also be much appreciated...There is just SOOOOO much information about Luke's gospel on the net I don't think I've found anything I can use...just any good revision sites would be much help...thank you)
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
How can you know nothing if you have to resit it. Its only a resit, should be pretty easy if you've already done it once before.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I'm resitting because they didnt teach us anything the first time, our teacher walked out on after teaching us one topic and that was at the beginning of year 12, we had cover teachers for the rest of the year and they actually knew nothing as well...therefore I know nothing....
HelenBrownsell
Report 16 years ago
Try to find some revision guides, revision websites and read through your books. We didnt have a teacher for a great deal of our psychology AS and I passed with an A because I put in loads of work towards it. Read through the chapters in any books that you have on the subject. Read around it. If you start panicking, you'll never learn anything. I'll have a look around for some websites that might be useful to you but thats all I can really do. Good luck!
HelenBrownsell
Report 16 years ago
Hello

I found a webpage that recommends a variety of books on Hunduism for you to read which are related to the AS and A2 exam.

http://www.queens.herts.sch.uk/RS/Ye...es%20for%20Yr%

My advice would be to get some of the key texts out from the library and start making notes from them for you to learn. The following link may also be useful:

http://www.questia.com/Index.jsp?CRI...uism&OFFID=se1

Good luck!
Kobra
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
thank you so much...i have been in the library since i posted just trying to find useful books and stuff but there really isnt much on Hinduism!!! Oh well thats life!!! (I got a B on my AS last year but that was because I completed failed my Hinduism paper and we were teaching ourselves the other module as well!!!)

I know I shouldn't panic and that I do know stuff now that will help me with the exam and thank you so much for your help Helen...
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (24)
16.11%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (26)
17.45%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (30)
20.13%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (58)
38.93%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (4)
2.68%
No particular grades needed (7)
4.7%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise