Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Im really struggling with 18 mark questions.

TEacher told us there should be 3 para's, 1 AO1 + 2 AO2.. so what to include? :'(

Example this question I have to do for tomorrow

‘Although commonly accepted, there is little evidence for a direct link between the stress of life events and physical illness.’

To what extent does research (theories and/or studies) show a relationship between stress and physical illness.

Any help greatly appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by erk)

TEacher told us there should be 3 para's, 1 AO1 + 2 AO2.. so what to include? :'(

‘Although commonly accepted, there is little evidence for a direct link between the stress of life events and physical illness.’

To what extent does research (theories and/or studies) show a relationship between stress and physical illness.

If your doing the AQA syllabus for psychology a really helpful book for revision and how to answer exam questions is: Revise Psychology for AS Level by Roz Brody & Diana Dwyer - Alee x

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Alee and the person who PM'd me

All sorted now, I've written the Q, and I've ordered that book for future help!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by erk)

We've only just started stress so I can't help you really. For the AO2 part are there studies you can use to support/contradict the statement?

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.