This discussion is closed.
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by hornblower)
Here here. None of us had to worry about the KS2 ones in Year 6 either.

i did all three sets.

and if you think sitting them in enlgish is bad, try sitting them when they're written in welsh.

the reason we wernt stressed was because we knew they didnt mean anything, yes they got sent off to be marked but no one cared (really) what you got...although we were allowed to cheat...

love Katy ***
sparkler
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ickle_katy)
i did all three sets.

and if you think sitting them in enlgish is bad, try sitting them when they're written in welsh.

the reason we wernt stressed was because we knew they didnt mean anything, yes they got sent off to be marked but no one cared (really) what you got...although we were allowed to cheat...

love Katy ***
did you go to a welsh school then? i would've died if they made us do ours in welsh! we were asked if we wanted to though, like hell!!!!

i don't like welsh schools my cousins went to one and their english language was seriously lacking! it's ok if you live in like north wales, but no bugger speaks welsh round here!!

and we were allowed to cheat too! we were all talking to each other, and we tod this girl we hated all the wrong answers!! teehee!
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by sparkler)
did you go to a welsh school then? i would've died if they made us do ours in welsh! we were asked if we wanted to though, like hell!!!!

i don't like welsh schools my cousins went to one and their english language was seriously lacking! it's ok if you live in like north wales, but no bugger speaks welsh round here!!

and we were allowed to cheat too! we were all talking to each other, and we tod this girl we hated all the wrong answers!! teehee!

i went to a welsh primary..but because my english was so bad..not supprisingly as we didnt learn english until year 6..i went to an english speaking comprehensive.

im glad i had both, it makes it much easier to pick up languages.

love Katy ***
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (17)
38.64%
Take autumn exams (17)
38.64%
Look for a job (1)
2.27%
Consider an apprenticeship (1)
2.27%
Take a year out (6)
13.64%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
4.55%

Watched Threads