Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hornblower)
    Here here. None of us had to worry about the KS2 ones in Year 6 either.

i did all three sets.

and if you think sitting them in enlgish is bad, try sitting them when they're written in welsh.

the reason we wernt stressed was because we knew they didnt mean anything, yes they got sent off to be marked but no one cared (really) what you got...although we were allowed to cheat...

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    i did all three sets.

and if you think sitting them in enlgish is bad, try sitting them when they're written in welsh.

the reason we wernt stressed was because we knew they didnt mean anything, yes they got sent off to be marked but no one cared (really) what you got...although we were allowed to cheat...

love Katy ***
    did you go to a welsh school then? i would've died if they made us do ours in welsh! we were asked if we wanted to though, like hell!!!!

i don't like welsh schools my cousins went to one and their english language was seriously lacking! it's ok if you live in like north wales, but no bugger speaks welsh round here!!

and we were allowed to cheat too! we were all talking to each other, and we tod this girl we hated all the wrong answers!! teehee!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparkler)
    did you go to a welsh school then? i would've died if they made us do ours in welsh! we were asked if we wanted to though, like hell!!!!

i don't like welsh schools my cousins went to one and their english language was seriously lacking! it's ok if you live in like north wales, but no bugger speaks welsh round here!!

and we were allowed to cheat too! we were all talking to each other, and we tod this girl we hated all the wrong answers!! teehee!

i went to a welsh primary..but because my english was so bad..not supprisingly as we didnt learn english until year 6..i went to an english speaking comprehensive.

im glad i had both, it makes it much easier to pick up languages.

love Katy ***

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.