38.85%
    Average
    36.31%
    Chunky
    16.56%
    Fat
    8.28%

ReputationRep:
    Do you consider yourself being slim, average, chunky, or fat? (in terms of weighting)
    Only for males, females should go to the releated thread.

ReputationRep:
    Slim, going to try and get a bit more 'average' over the summer holidays though!

ReputationRep:
    I'd say Chunky.
    I've got love handles and a belly but hopefully not for long.

ReputationRep:
    I was pretty slim, a little more bulky now though. Planning on losing a bit because I'm getting to the point of not wanting to look at myself in the mirror.

ReputationRep:
    tall and muscular, where is that option

ReputationRep:
    chunky is fat I reckon...

ReputationRep:
    In terms of this I'm "skinny" but I'm probably bordering more on skinny-fat.

We got a freezer last month and it's my first opportunity to have ice cream at home. This is entirely my fault. Back to oranges

ReputationRep:
    I'm nether slim, neither average, not chunky nor fat. Wheres my option? You need to put the body of Olympus option. In all seriousness a muscular option needs to be added.

ReputationRep:
    As previously posted, an option of muscular is definitely needed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AspiringGenius)
    I'm probably bordering more on skinny-fat.
    Sorry, how can someone be skinny-fat? haha
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    What does 'chunky' mean? :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    I'm fairly average in weight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stevo F)
    Like this:

ReputationRep:
    It's where you look skinny with clothes on, but are actually a bit overweight

ReputationRep:
    I'm guessing that means built with a small frame but not particularly toned i.e. a bit soft around the podgy bits!

ReputationRep:
    Statistally, we should see either a bell curve centered on average, the complete opposite of that.

ReputationRep:
    How is it that the average option, does not seem to be the average?

ReputationRep:
    This time last year I was definitely skinny but year 12 has taken it's toll on me ! Through a combination of eating much more and running far less I've slipped down to pretty average.

Now that exams are over I'm back to running three times a week and I'm watching my diet again. I'm aiming to go somewhere in the middle - lean but not weak and skinny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca)
    Like this:

One on the right is just plain skinny though...

ReputationRep:
    Fairly chunky and bordering on fat these days. I don't think people think 'that guy is fat' when they look at me, but I've certainly got a belly and that's something I'm definitely working on.

University was my demise :no: Hoping to go back to a 32 waist like I was before uni after having chubbied up to a massive 36 -_-

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.