The Student Room Group

Do you have a Celebrity Crush?

Scroll to see replies

Steve Buscemi was my 'original' celebrity crush- I think I've fancied him since I was about twelve, perhaps a tad worrying considering his age...But there's something both very endearing and sexy about him.

I've had quite a few other crushes since then too, though. I've liked Jake Wood (Max from Eastenders) for a long time, and even sent for his autograph! I've now got a little signed postcard from him hanging up on my wall, haha. I don't even really like Eastenders, started watching it again recently because of being home for the summer and have realised just how awful it is, but I admit to keeping an eye out for any appearances by Jake.

And recently, one who someone else has already mentioned on this thread: Tom Hiddleston. Adored him as Loki. Then jizzed all over the place at his performance in The Hollow Crown. I think it's the way he gets those laughter lines when he smiles...

I need to get a boyfriend, I feel.
(edited 11 years ago)
Been in love with Brandon Flowers for a good few years now :colondollar: although this is slowly being replaced with my deep unrequited emotions for Mikel Jollett and Misha Collins (although Mikel once tweeted me *fangirls*)
Original post by King Kebab
Famke Janssen

37.jpg

:colondollar:

Would you risk it, after what she did to that guy on the boat? :biggrin:
i have a crush on myself
Emily Atack would be mine :drool:

EmilyAtack_FHMmayo2012_5.jpg
Original post by SpiggyTopes
Would you risk it, after what she did to that guy on the boat? :biggrin:

Unquestionably :wink:
Reply 146
He isn't really a crush, but OHMAI Ian Thorpe is so cute!

I just wanna hug him and adopt him. =P

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my MZ604
Reply 147
Mancrush on this sexy mo'fo.
scans-the-mentalist-2649113-886-1200.jpg

For women; Pixie Lott, Emma Watson, Cheryl Cole to just name a few ^-^
I suppose I still have a crush on Avril Lavigne, she was a popular choice in my group of mates when we were all at school. She seems to have been around for ages too but still seems pretty young, I suppose she has been about since she was about 17 and is only about 27 now though.
Mine's fairly recent. Dongwoon from b2st (korean pop band). :love:
Benny Anderson!

Reply 151
Courteney Cox, even though she's fairly old now :love::love:
Reply 152
Tom Hiddleston, Tom Hardy, Emma Stone and Adam Gontier :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ian Somerhalder, Chris Hemsworth and few others :love:
Reply 154
Tom Hardy. :sexface:

Ryan Gosling in The Notebook...'nuff said. :tongue: Also as a crazily hot lawyer in Fracture... :biggrin:

James McAvoy. :love:

Probs get negged for these, but hey ho!

I think Matt Smith and Sheldon Cooper are adorable. :grin:
Right now, Chris Martin is back on my list
Original post by CSM1996
Helena bonham carter, even though she's a bit older than me :L

She is SO lovely! <3
Zooey Deschanel
I've always liked Wolverine :sexface:
Think it's the anger...
Chanyeol he is the hottest thing alive in this planet he's better than everyone put together..
Attachment not found

Quick Reply

Latest