Stores that sell small shoe sizes Watch

This discussion is closed.
Ema Morlly
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
any requirments?
maybe you could try some Asain size shoes coz some of the Asain size run a bit small.
I have had a nice experience with an oversea store,they offer free shipping and the prices are affordable.

Check it our here:http://bit.ly/1k4trbL
Elzbear
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi why don't you try forbidden heels they have great shoes some are not the size you need but I found a 17 inch heel in a size 12 so yeah they are pretty good. But you can only order online sorry. They are worth looking at though.
Many thanks
Ellie
besero
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I'd kill to be size 2. I spend so much money on sneakers but being size 2 would cut that in half (I'm size 8)
Nadd
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
what do you ladies think about a NEW footwear business for woman’s with SMALL FEET? ...aiming for comfort, simplicity and affordability.

I know there are many footwear businesses designed for small feet already but in my experience they claim to be “affordable” when their not, or their poor quality or I have to go to the children’s section and their shoes don’t always look “adult friendly”.

Let me know
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many universities have you heard back from?

0 (93)
12.95%
1 (90)
12.53%
2 (89)
12.4%
19.36%
22.84%
19.92%

Watched Threads