This discussion is closed.
yusufu
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
not meaning to sound arrogant or boastful, but what should one choose to study at university if they are good (i.e. better than the majority) in all subject areas? and finds them all interesting
presebjenada
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Undry1)
not meaning to sound arrogant or boastful, but what should one choose to study at university if they are good (i.e. better than the majority) in all subject areas? and finds them all interesting
what interests you the most?
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
if you are amazing at everything and want to earn loads of money and have interest in economics, apply for oxbridge/lse get a good degree and storm into the top investment banks
yusufu
Rep:
?
(Original post by presebjenada)
what interests you the most?
maths and the sciences
yusufu
Rep:
?
(Original post by TheWolf)
if you are amazing at everything and want to earn loads of money and have interest in economics, apply for oxbridge/lse get a good degree and storm into the top investment banks
how much money can you earn? lol
sixthirtythree
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
maths and the sciences
Medicine?
yusufu
Rep:
?
(Original post by deianra)
Medicine?
thats what im planning on doing. ive chosen bio, chem, f maths and economics for AS. medicine is main choice, but ive left room for change by doing f maths and economics, or so i like to think.
is there anythihg else i can do with that combination, other than medicine or something financial?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (168)
24.71%
Better than expected (141)
20.74%
Worse than expected (371)
54.56%

Watched Threads