The Student Room Group

T-shirts OVER long sleeved tops

Scroll to see replies

I do. I usually wear Primark stretch long sleeve tops with a large or median t-shirt in winter mostly I think it looks okay.

Plus the photo you showed looks like some of those tops which come with t-shirt and long sleeves sowed together, this is pretty common for men clothes... :smile:
Reply 41
defo wear t-shirts to show of the big guns.
Original post by TheGoat

I think it looks ok.

I just knew that this video would be here! Hahaha
Sheldon.jpeg
Reply 44
Original post by Agenda Suicide
I just knew that this video would be here! Hahaha

Haha I was quite surprised nobody got it before me :tongue:
Reply 45
Probably right guys... I love wearing t-shirt over long-sleeve t-shirt...
- "Bit 90s" - absolutely.
- "So gay" - that's me.
- "Geek" - tick!

Nobody associated it with 80s music yet... can't be long. :-)
I think I liked that style since uniform-customisation in the first series of MI-High.
I also wear t-shirt over hoody. Somebody asked how that works... get a big hoody and bigger t-shirt.
Reply 46
Depending on the two items, it can either look perfectly fine or hideous. Some of my friends often default to a dark thin top under a brighter shirt and it usually looks fine, though maybe that's just because a lot of them have long-sleeved binders and they decided to just integrate. I wouldn't really suggest trying it with anything but very dark colours or white, and white under black is so 90s-to-late-00s skater/probable Converse connoisseur I'd tread carefully to not gain a sudden appreciation for Franz Ferdinand or something.
I've been doing this for years. It's probably a little dated but I'm not one to follow what's in fashion.
Reply 48
I have always really loved this look (obviously depending on the right combination of tops...). :redface:

I am female, but I still tend to do it sometimes, I love it for a more casual look and I do it a lot with my sport club kit too.
Reply 49
Original post by danadd9
Works for Sheldon Cooper and no one else.

Kurt Cobain?

EDIT: Definitely did not realise how old this thread was.
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest