Turn on thread page Beta

How do u accept conditional offers if ur using online service? watch

ReputationRep:
    as titleeeeeeeeeeeee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrmarsupial)
    as titleeeeeeeeeeeee
    theres a tab which says "reply to ucas". then next to each of your uni choices, theres a scroll down bar, and you just select the right one out of "firm choice", "insurance choice", and "decline".

ReputationRep:
    On a fairly similar note, what happens if you want to accpt an unconditional offer as your insurance? Do you ask the university to make your offer higher?

And also, what if you want to accept an EEE or a DDD offer as your firm and you have no other offers that are lower? Do you just not give an insurance?

ReputationRep:
    I cant see it

ReputationRep:
    it takes a day or two after your final offer to come up.

ReputationRep:
    oh right ok bloody crap university not replying to my application holding the whole thing back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deianra)
    On a fairly similar note, what happens if you want to accpt an unconditional offer as your insurance? Do you ask the university to make your offer higher?

And also, what if you want to accept an EEE or a DDD offer as your firm and you have no other offers that are lower? Do you just not give an insurance?

If you have a low or unconditional offer, you just don't have an insurance. I don't think you're actually allowed to name an insurance if you have an unconditional firm.

If you want to accept an unconditional offer as your insurance, you don't need to do anything, you just accept it in the normal way. Then if you don't get the grades for your first choice, you have a guarantee of a place.

ReputationRep:
    BTW, my reply to ucas thing came up on my tracker the same day that I got my final statement of decisions in the post.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 29, 2004
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.