How do u accept conditional offers if ur using online service?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
mrmarsupial
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
as titleeeeeeeeeeeee
kenkennykenken
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by mrmarsupial)
as titleeeeeeeeeeeee
theres a tab which says "reply to ucas". then next to each of your uni choices, theres a scroll down bar, and you just select the right one out of "firm choice", "insurance choice", and "decline".
sixthirtythree
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
On a fairly similar note, what happens if you want to accpt an unconditional offer as your insurance? Do you ask the university to make your offer higher?

And also, what if you want to accept an EEE or a DDD offer as your firm and you have no other offers that are lower? Do you just not give an insurance?
mrmarsupial
Rep:
?
I cant see it
llama boy
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
it takes a day or two after your final offer to come up.
mrmarsupial
Rep:
?
oh right ok bloody crap university not replying to my application holding the whole thing back
LongGone
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by deianra)
On a fairly similar note, what happens if you want to accpt an unconditional offer as your insurance? Do you ask the university to make your offer higher?

And also, what if you want to accept an EEE or a DDD offer as your firm and you have no other offers that are lower? Do you just not give an insurance?

If you have a low or unconditional offer, you just don't have an insurance. I don't think you're actually allowed to name an insurance if you have an unconditional firm.

If you want to accept an unconditional offer as your insurance, you don't need to do anything, you just accept it in the normal way. Then if you don't get the grades for your first choice, you have a guarantee of a place.
LongGone
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
BTW, my reply to ucas thing came up on my tracker the same day that I got my final statement of decisions in the post.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should 'Mental health support' be included on league tables?

Yes (233)
75.4%
No (76)
24.6%

Watched Threads