The Student Room Group

How is everyone feeling about results? TSR poll!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I always prepare for the worst, but deep down I'm trying to suppress a certainty that I've done pretty well.
Pretty confident I've done as well as I need to for my firm offer. Possibility of dropping 1 grade is always there but I don't think I have

Negged lol?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 62
preparing for the worst :-/ I will be disappointed even though I know I've done so badly
Biology. :afraid:
Reply 64
preparing for the worst only in english lit, with bio and maths i think im okay
Gawd...I have no idea!
Confident in maths. Fairly sure I'll get a B in physics, which is bad. To all of you who are about to dislike my comment, I need A*AA, this is why a B is bad. And for business, it could go either way.
Reply 67
Confident for Maths and I know i've got a B in History. Business studies could go a few marks either way so i'm not sure on thaat.
I know I'll get the grades I need, but not necessarily the ones I want. The amount of help my teachers have given me means that I'll feel guilty if I don't get A*s in their subjects.
I genuinely have no idea. I do essay subjects and I did that thing where your mind goes blank and you just 'blag it'.

Now I just have to wait and see if it was good blagging or if I wrote a bunch of nonsense :/
I wish results day would come quicker, I need to know!
Think my exams went well, but I always worry something went wrong...
Reply 71
I have no idea :frown: I'd be gutted if I don't get into my firm because I don't really want to go to my insurance anymore.
Original post by hassi94
Keep hearing people talk about this Chem 5 paper and even saw the facebook group but the 3 chemistry-doing (AQA) friends that I have said it was fine. A little difficult, but fine - weird that it has had such a backlash from some people :s-smilie:

Wasn't that bad tbh lol
Original post by JordanS94
I know I've got an A/A* in maths and a C in art (I still hate the subject with a passion :lol: ) and I think I am borderline A/B in further maths since I cannot do FP3 if my life depended on it :frown:

you do Maths, Further Maths and art?! :eek: amazing :colondollar: i thought i was the only one, cause they don't really compliment each other.. what you gna do at uni? ^^
Reply 74
Original post by thetobbit
Pretty confident I've done as well as I need to for my firm offer. Possibility of dropping 1 grade is always there but I don't think I have

Negged lol?

Balanced, because I got negged too. :smile:
doesn't it kill to know that our papers COULD have been marked by now and we COULD have grades already but we CAN'T know till 1 month and 2 days?

no pressure guys.

ahafsgjrkg and i just keep doing this thing where i work out the worst and best case scenarios (being realistic, of course), taking into account my AS grades, what i need to get for my A2 exams to be able to reach my offer. anyone else do this? T-T
Could go either way, I think the majority of my exams went well (with the exception of History, will be a minor mircale if I've passed that), but I don't want to login into UCAS Track at 8am to find out I've not got in either my insurance or my firm and have to spend the next few days trying to get a place through clearing. On August 16th I will be a nervous wreck until I know how I've done. :s-smilie::confused::afraid::eek:
Original post by aprilannep
you do Maths, Further Maths and art?! :eek: amazing :colondollar: i thought i was the only one, cause they don't really compliment each other.. what you gna do at uni? ^^

Maths and Stats :L I hate Art it distracted me so much from maths so I just gave up with it halfway through last year :lol:
Original post by ray-chill
Same but with FP2 instead for FM ( totally messed that up :facepalm:). The only reason I'm not having a complete breakdown about having probably got B's in psychology and FM is my insurance includes an AS :woo:.

I found FP2 ok tbh I didn't do as good as I could though :frown: too many silly mistakes I'm guessing I got a B in it :biggrin:
Edexcel Physics was a major flop. Also C4 in I made some silly mistakes, preparing for the worst to be honest...

Quick Reply

Latest