The Student Room Group

Orange Walks

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Jordan_1
I wasn't referring to your post about the colours, just you in general. That just happened to be the last thing you wrote. You're clearly a biased idiot.

I see you took a little more time with this post, and it's paid off because you haven't come across as as big an idiot. We appreciate the effort, keep it up my friend.
I wasn't referring to your post about the colours, just you in general. That just happened to be the last thing you wrote. You're clearly a biased idiot.

Why do you think he is an idiot?
Reply 62
Original post by Left Hand Drive
Why do you think he is an idiot?

Because he's a permaraging hun who's extremely bitter these days that his hateful institution has disintegrated into oblivion.

Engaging him on any sort of level that doesn't make fun of him is a waste of time.
Reply 63
Original post by TOSCS
Because he's a permaraging hun who's extremely bitter these days that his hateful institution has disintegrated into oblivion.

Engaging him on any sort of level that doesn't make fun of him is a waste of time.

Bitter? I really couldn't give a **** haha. I'm actually looking forward to watching the SPL crumble. But yes, there's a reason your OP has 8 neg reps.
Reply 64
Bitter? I really couldn't give a **** haha. I'm actually looking forward to watching the SPL crumble.

Never have a heard a more contradictory post.

But yes, there's a reason your OP has 8 neg reps.

Because this site is full of people like yourself.
Reply 65
Original post by TOSCS
Never have a heard a more contradictory post.

Because this site is full of people like yourself.

How is that bitter? Like I said, I really don't care that much.

Oh yes it's everyone else's fault, not mine :rolleyes:
Reply 66
You want to see the top tier of Scottish football "crumble" as a direct result of your own team cheating. That sounds pretty bitter to me, although I wouldn't expect you to understand.
I wonder how many of them in that march even believe god.

Reminds me of my 3rd year R.E class.

"How many of you are protestant?"
*95% of hands go up*
"How many of you believe in God?"
*About 20% of hands remain up*
Reply 68
Original post by TOSCS
I like the colours.

Yes, I'm sure that's why :rolleyes:
Reply 69
Original post by Gales
Yes, I'm sure that's why :rolleyes:

I'm sorry, was my reason not good enough?

I like the country.
The original poster is just stirring up trouble.

I'll stir it up a bit more for him.

54 and counting you daft ****.
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
Reminds me of my 3rd year R.E class.

"How many of you are protestant?"
*95% of hands go up*
"How many of you believe in God?"
*About 20% of hands remain up*

Annoyingly my girlfriend who dosnt believe in god still thinks she's a Protestant I've tried to explain like 1000000 times that the most fundamental aspect of being a Protestant is probably believing in god. She thinks is something you born like a skin colour and cannot change....
Annoyingly my girlfriend who dosnt believe in god still thinks she's a Protestant I've tried to explain like 1000000 times that the most fundamental aspect of being a Protestant is probably believing in god. She thinks is something you born like a skin colour and cannot change....

I had that in my registration class this year. ****ing 6th year. 18 years old. The topic was on religion, we were talking about different sects of Christianity like Catholicism, Presbyterianism, and that. I made a comment about how I hate the Catholic-Protestant hate going on, and similarly how annoyed I am that people say they're parts of those sects when they don't believe in god.

Cue the lad beside me:
"I thought your dad decided what one you are."
Reply 73
Original post by Scumbaggio
The original poster is just stirring up trouble.

I'll stir it up a bit more for him.

54 and counting you daft ****.

Your club is gone :frown:
Reply 74
Original post by TOSCS
Your club is gone :frown:

Club is still the same, just the company changed. Im sure Celtic done the same a good while back aswell.
Reply 75
Original post by johnnn
Club is still the same, just the company changed. Im sure Celtic done the same a good while back aswell.

Nope, club is gone. Hence why the new club is in Division 3, players had to re-sign (though most walked away) etc
(edited 11 years ago)
It's still rangers though.
Reply 77
Original post by Scumbaggio
It's still rangers though.

Well it's currently Sevco, as the new club has not yet been granted a license to play football in Scotland. If/when they get the license, the new club might be called Rangers, or The Rangers, or Glasgow Rangers. It's up to them what they wish to call it. The fans of old Rangers I know are happy about this, as it's a true fresh start for them since they wish to dissociate themselves from the disgraced old club.
There are quite a few clubs around the world that have had to do the same in the past.

Temporary setback.
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
I had that in my registration class this year. ****ing 6th year. 18 years old. The topic was on religion, we were talking about different sects of Christianity like Catholicism, Presbyterianism, and that. I made a comment about how I hate the Catholic-Protestant hate going on, and similarly how annoyed I am that people say they're parts of those sects when they don't believe in god.

Cue the lad beside me:
"I thought your dad decided what one you are."

Its just another gang for idiots to belong to really.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending