electric310
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Hi,

As part of my extended project I need to create and distribute a survey and thought that an online survey is the best way to do so. Only problem is, I can't find any free online survey tools (and don't want to pay or sign up to a contract just for a single survey). I tried kwik survey and it worked but then someone hacked them so I can't use that survey anymore. Also tried survey monkey, zoom survey and question form but all of them are paid :/ Any ideas?

Thanks
Dez
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
SurveyMonkey is free for up to 100 responses. Is that not enough?
Daniel_R
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
http://freeonlinesurveys.com/
burgergetsbored
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
SurveyMonkey I normally see used by most people.
estel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You can also do a Google Docs spreadsheet thing, but that's less useful for guided surveys.
electric310
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Thanks Bugergetsbored, I'll give that a try
And I tried Survey monkey but it's only free for up to 10 questions and my survey has 21
justinthomsony
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hey Daniel R, I totally agree with you http://freeonlinesurveys.com/ is really one of the best option to getting free survey and it's really one of the safest option to do the same.
johnnyfoster100
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hello, I apologies for digging up an old thread. I am also looking for a survey tool where I can collect over a hundred responses for free.
The tool also needs to support more than 10 questions, so that puts most of the supposedly free tools off the radar.
I have found a site http://eSurv.org but the problem is that I require a facility to skip from one question to the next based an a response from a previous question.

Does anyone have any recommendations for this semester?
FrancisPM
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by johnnyfoster100)
Hello, I apologies for digging up an old thread. I am also looking for a survey tool where I can collect over a hundred responses for free.
The tool also needs to support more than 10 questions, so that puts most of the supposedly free tools off the radar.
I have found a site http://eSurv.org but the problem is that I require a facility to skip from one question to the next based an a response from a previous question.

Does anyone have any recommendations for this semester?
Google docs ... create a form .... easy as can be..
JRib
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
SogoSurvey is just a great tool to create your own, professional survey! Its up to 200 responses for free. I had to translate my survey in several languages and this is the own survey tool that allows me to translate directly via the original survey – and therefore collect data in one and only survey and not many different which you have to put together after. It is easy to use, you can chose between many different question types and designs. Which is also great is the feature to create you’re powerpoint with the main results and graphs – easy and time-saving! I highly recommend this survey tool! SogoSurvey is just a great tool to create your own, professional survey! I had to translate my survey in several languages and this is the own survey tool that allows me to translate directly via the original survey – and therefore collect data in one and only survey and not many different which you have to put together after. It is easy to use, you can chose between many different question types and designs. Which is also great is the feature to create you’re powerpoint with the main results and graphs – easy and time-saving! I highly recommend this survey tool!
robynm
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
This is a bit late, but I'll still comment anyway for people currently on the look-out for survey tools. I always use Feedbackstr to conduct my surveys - they're user-friendly and offer a clean-cut overview of all of your responses. Good luck!
KirbyCloud
Report 7 years ago
I don't know all the above mentioned sites, but I'm quite happy with Super Simple Survey myself. Their editor is just beautiful, and they don't have any limits whatsoever on their features, so might be worth a try.
alinka16gim
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
SoGoSurvey provides the most advanced step-by-step survey designing tools within a highly user-friendly environment. Our Survey Design suite offers a range of dynamic question types, custom templates, graphics & branding tools and other intelligent features to ensure that your unique survey design needs are effectively met. If yore a student they have a really good deal! Try it out and easily start your research!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (145)
42.9%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (39)
11.54%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (28)
8.28%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (72)
21.3%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
10.06%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (20)
5.92%

Watched Threads